Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Can't eat them... bastards put Gelatine in them.

Lol. Everytime i see that word, i have to call up the company to confirm whether that gelatin came from pork or beef. If its pork, I have to give it away then to someone else.

Previous Cricket titles like Cricket07, AC09 when we simulate the innings wagon wheels of batsmen were empty, There is no specific info about their shots. So, when we simulate the innings or simulate in career mode in DBC14 till our turn Will wagon wheels be empty or not?

Will Wagon? Turning Will Wagon? Last time i read the last sentence first

Faulkner just ripped Cook's heart out Live on TV.

When could we expect this game to release

I am expecting the game in February, because I remember Ross telling that, there has been at most 10 - 15 days between the release date and the announcement of release date, for all Big Ant games.
(Note:- I don't remember exactly, but he said something like that)

I don't think Ross said that, but others have pointed out a typical 20-30 day gap between announcement if the date and the release itself for other Big Ant/ Tru Blu games, and Ross has said that we should know the date before Feb. Therefore Feb is a good contender

The short turn around applied for earlier games, that released in Australia first, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the UK had to wait an extra few weeks for RLL2. They're attempting a worldwide release for DBC so I'm not expecting the same to happen here, keeping expectations low:thumbs.

@Left_Hander - been meaning to ask for ages, but your sig "2nd Test vs Pakistan, Day 4. I'll never forget that." what happened?

@scratch978 what's it like to be you? i imagine it's like that episode of the simpsons where we see in homer's head and it's just a cow in a field. but your cow has probably already been taken to the abbatoir and is currently working it's way through the food chain giving people CJD.

Lets try not to give Scratch his scratchings and not go down the abusive track. I have him in my sights..............

Lets try not to give Scratch his scratchings and not go down the abusive track. I have him in my sights..............

point taken.

----------

The short turn around applied for earlier games, that released in Australia first, correct me if I'm wrong but I believe the UK had to wait an extra few weeks for RLL2. They're attempting a worldwide release for DBC so I'm not expecting the same to happen here, keeping expectations low:thumbs.

hadn't considered that. though again when you factor in the things that will give cricket a higher profile, such as SA v Aus, world 20/20 etc. feb/march becomes the favourite i think.

Users who are viewing this thread