Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Lets try not to give Scratch his scratchings and not go down the abusive track. I have him in my sights..............
@scratch978 what's it like to be you? i imagine it's like that episode of the simpsons where we see in homer's head and it's just a cow in a field. but your cow has probably already been taken to the abbatoir and is currently working it's way through the food chain giving people CJD.
Where did I say they won't release it?
P.s, can you please stop posting, thank you.

Please do forgive me for my irritating posts. I promise to post constructive and useful posts henceforth. I do have Love and Respect for each member.
Thanks everyone...:yes

If he's what passes for funny in India, i'm sending my rejected sitcom script i wrote when i was 20 to the Indian networks, they'll be all over it - that was sh*t too.

No point getting on to my nationality, something I can't take lightly.

No point getting on to my nationality, something I can't take lightly.

I wasn't getting on to your nationality in the least. But he's indian, you're indian and find him funny... Simply seemed as if there was a market there for self-indulgent unfunny tat. My script was full of that.

----------

Appreciate 2 out of a billion isn't much of a sample, but i'm not a market researcher.

I found his idiotic posts funny. The fact that he posted that 'not as a joke' was funny to me.

Maybe laughing at something stupid is funny only in India

Now that's different, I misunderstood. I see you like to laugh at him, rather than finding him funny...

I semi agree there, it was amusing originally. But wore off very quickly.

Okay, lets move it on. Scratch has promised some improvement and thats that one dealt neatly with. Cheers.

99 bottles of beer on the wall....

God in the nets I just left the ball outside off stump and the ball ran half way up the bat and hit the net around third man area to a lefty. Amazing Bigant.:clap

Even the reaction to hitting the chair is different depending on how it hits it, really superb.

----------

Are there plans for more trailers leading up to release??

Amping it step by step, once the game gets in your hands you're going to be ready to go online and rule the DBC14 world... :yes

Absolutely can't wait for that day Ross, although seeing as people post streaks in the nets on legend of hundreds/thousands and Ive only achieved 100 a couple times on average/amateur ill be lucky to rule my living room!! Even then I'd got an edge or two but had a life in the bank!!

Users who are viewing this thread