Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross, will it be possible to make as ISO image with demon tool and play the game without putting the CD in Laptop, though it is not necessary but it will be good if it could be done....

probably wouldn't be necessary if DB14 was released on Steam or something (always on DRM yadda yadda yadda)

Ross, will it be possible to make as ISO image with demon tool and play the game without putting the CD in Laptop, though it is not necessary but it will be good if it could be done....

So that you can download and crack the game and play the game :facepalm

that's getting... quite close to discussing a certain banned thing

I don't think so...Its just a query as i would like my lappy to be quite while i play the game at night with my headphone.....

There are few games which does not need the CD to play the games, of course it should ask for CD Key or something to verify if the product is genuine or not.

----------

So that you can download and crack the game and play the game :facepalm

I have not asked for crack etc...just a genuine query..please don't judge me and I wont judge you...

Yeah those darn CDs make such a noise don't they. Must keep the whole neighbourhood awake.

Perhaps it's best if you want for digital copy to be available to save from noise complaints.

Yeah those darn CDs make such a noise don't they. Must keep the whole neighbourhood awake.

Perhaps it's best if you want for digital copy to be available to save from noise complaints.

Yes, you are right..I think digital copy may be the only solution...I understand this may be the wrong question to ask, but believe me I am as eager to buy this game as all of you... Would definitely like to buy both digital & PS33 version on release...

I think Siddle knocked up a few too as a batsman?

Yeah, I think he made 30 odd. Hussey got a century and Mohammad Yousuf set strange field placings allowing Australia to take singles and accumulate a lead. Much has been said about that game following it, in regards to match fixing but nothing has ever surfaced.

I don't think so...Its just a query as i would like my lappy to be quite while i play the game at night with my headphone.....

There are few games which does not need the CD to play the games, of course it should ask for CD Key or something to verify if the product is genuine or not.

----------

I have not asked for crack etc...just a genuine query..please don't judge me and I wont judge you...

Do you realise that an ISO of a disk file does not mean you can play the game without the proper disk or a crack?

There is nothing illegal about creating an ISO image of a disk, or making a copy of the disk, nor do you need to ask anyone for permission. That, however, won't allow you to play the game unless you download and use a crack.

If you own the game though, I'm not sure if downloading a crack is even illegal. It may be seen as a legitimate way of preserving the original disk. On the 360/PS3 you can install the game which preserves the disk. You still need the original disk in the drive but the game is run off the harddrive instead, and after an initial check the disk just sits there doing nothing.

Of course, all of the above is partially negated if BA uses Steam or something similar. Perhaps best to check out what they did for AFL Live when it eventually was released on PC a decade after the consoles.

Just had an idea... has voice recognition been discussed for implementation on the future generation*** consoles??

I.e. calling for runs using your voice etc

*** I guess its current generation now

Last edited:
I'm not one for posting PM's publicly, however please do not send me PM's like this:

Censored said:
BigAntStudios said:
I don't sell the game, merely develop it. The publisher makes the disks.
Hey Ross whats up if there is no regional pricing for the game shall I download the pirated version and submit 20 bucks in to your account as I cant live with the guilt of being a thief. I would be thankful to you if u can provide me the original copy at discounted price if there is no regional pricing

I wonder why it's so hard to sell games globally at the same time, why we have region encoding, DRM, or non-release of PC platform games....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread