Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

he was before my time, but reading it now with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight it's clear he was something of a profit.

what surprises me is that trickstar / @Chief got away with the deception for so long - really if they were claiming they'd release in June and still hadn't shown any screenshots in May why was anyone still "supporting" them or interested in what they had to say? Especially to have ganged up and bullied naveen to the extent he was mocked... talk about betting on the wrong horse. (though of course his later torrenting comments were beyond the pale.)

at least @Chief did say one honest thing: "The massive difference, for me, is in the mechanics of how the game plays: it feels very different from any other previous cricket game to me." that at least was right (for the wrong reasons)

Hey Ross, Will Big Ant release A New Game Trailer before We get our hands on the game? If your answer is yes then We want Cheerleaders in that trailer.....;)

Hey Ross, Will Big Ant release A New Game Trailer before We get our hands on the game? If your answer is yes then We want Cheerleaders in that trailer.....;)

As long as they're 8s or better...

In an alternative reality, we don't care about the cheerleaders

It's just a load if seppo BS that the 20/20 crowd has introduced, nothing to do with cricket at all! Couldn't care less tbh!!!

There were no cheerleaders in any Cricket game till Now. So, They should show that in new trailer. Many DBC 14 fans don't know about that & Cheerleaders make trailer more entertaining As blockerdave said 'As long as they're 8s or better...'

There were no cheerleaders in any Cricket game till Now. So, They should show that in new trailer. Many DBC 14 fans don't know about that & Cheerleaders make trailer more entertaining As blockerdave said 'As long as they're 8s or better...'

Because the thing that will persuade cricket fans to get this game are superficial cheerleaders? Not career mode or anything else? I could not care less about the cheerleaders personally.

he was before my time, but reading it now with the benefit of 20/20 hindsight it's clear he was something of a profit.

what surprises me is that trickstar / @Chief got away with the deception for so long - really if they were claiming they'd release in June and still hadn't shown any screenshots in May why was anyone still "supporting" them or interested in what they had to say?

the advantage of having been the only cricket game dev for half a decade (considering transmission and trickstar as same) releasing 2 games..i guess..
The other thing may be not many people were interested in looking at the ashes forum ,expecting any discussion or updates...As they are doing here with ross..
also the expectations for ac13 were low, most expected a graphically overhauled, licensed game at best..

Because the thing that will persuade cricket fans to get this game are superficial cheerleaders? Not career mode or anything else? I could not care less about the cheerleaders personally.

I'm not saying People will buy this game because of Cheerleaders, But It will be entertaining. Imagine the trailer like Batsman hits a six, Then A Cheerleader move, Then again Boundary......Like That.
Look at this trailer of GTA VI : TBOGT
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City Trailer: You'll Always Be the King of this Town - YouTube
There is no importance of club dancing in the game, But they used it in the trailer for Entertainment, Entertainment & Only Entertainment........

This game has far too much other stuff goin for it, that is cricket related, too have to rely on cheap tarts twerking every time Tindoolkar hits a boundary!! I understand its a part of the razzmatazz that is 20/20 but in a 30 second trailor there's far more in the game people need to be aware of IMO.

I'm not saying People will buy this game because of Cheerleaders, But It will be entertaining. Imagine the trailer like Batsman hits a six, Then A Cheerleader move, Then again Boundary......Like That.
Look at this trailer of GTA VI : TBOGT
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City Trailer: You'll Always Be the King of this Town - YouTube
There is no importance of club dancing in the game, But they used it in the trailer for Entertainment, Entertainment & Only Entertainment........

Comparing Don Bradman Cricket 14 to Grand Theft Auto VI/V(an 18 game about killing people) is completely bonkers. I genuinely don't see how it's relevant what GTA 4 did. Do you see random clips of cheerleaders in any other sports video game trailer?

Maybe as a novelty in the trailer for a bit of colour to it, but it's not as if they can give you a topless lap dance like in GTA 5 so it won't really matter. I'd rather have trailers showcasing career mode and BARS rather than some cheap "razzmatazz".

This game has far too much other stuff goin for it, that is cricket related, too have to rely on cheap tarts twerking every time Tindoolkar hits a boundary!! I understand its a part of the razzmatazz that is 20/20 but in a 30 second trailor there's far more in the game people need to be aware of IMO.

Don't underestimate the horniness of a 14 year old teenager who will persuade his parents to buy him the game because it is cricket, and specially because it has cheerleaders.

Haha israr yea I forgot what bein 14 was like!! Spots and erections, and never at the right time!!!

Maybe as a novelty in the trailer for a bit of colour to it, but it's not as if they can give you a topless lap dance like in GTA 5.

HMPHHHH. Why have Big Ant included cricket in this cheerleading game? And not even included any nudity. Now what am I going to do with 2 litres of sorberline and 4 box's of man-sized tissues???

Users who are viewing this thread