Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I was thinking of this earlier and I understand if you can't answer. Ross, do TruBlu, Bradman Foundation etc lurk on these forums? Perhaps keeping an eye on you haha

Some people at Tru Blu certainly do :wave

I have publishing partners and they must be involved of course in any announcement, nothing has changed from my point of view, nothing calamitous has happened between "then" and now.

So many upsets at australian open but none qualify as a calamity to stop dbc14!

Have the cricket academy player ratings been reset? Logged in before and everyone was at a 3 star rating.

he was an employee of trickstar trying to tell us all what the game was like cryptically, and we shunned him :(

Don't be silly. Naveen was from Trickstar.
I think he was against AC13 and in support of DBC14. His, this post about AC13, states it clearly :-

" In my opinion game is build from all code master tiles , same bowling styles and stupid shot , and commentary borrowed from brain Lara cricket series that why they not release trailer . I thing big ant is different game same like ea sport and put Ur valuable money on big ant cricket " - naveenncc

Since the thread was closed, I couldn't quote it. But the link to the post is :-
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...orum/prediction-expectation-poll-84231-2.html

he was an employee of trickstar trying to tell us all what the game was like cryptically, and we shunned him
He was banned for his ridiculous comments on MattW and other members. (I am not 100% sure as I was not on forum that time. But, judging by his posts, I may be right. Only @MattW can confirm this.)

One of his posts:-

"21 st june i will downloaded from torrent , plz not eat my brain " - naveencc to MattW

In Reply,

"You have no right to complain about a game you're going to steal. Piss off." -MattW to naveencc

Last edited:
Speechless.....

Users who are viewing this thread