Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Question:

Is BA planning to do regular roster updates for the teams? By roster update, i mean more linkable players. If you guys are planning to do that, will it happen via patches? Or can a linkable player be uploaded in the CA server and we will get to download it?

We can add linkable players at any time without patching.

It is done via a CA server download.

Thats awesome. Didn't want you guys to spend thousands merely on roster updates.

:facepalm--ur so childish i think better than you huff huff
:cheers -- so long buddy, i wont buy you a round if i met you in person
:p--- i was just kidding you got that right RIGHT:eek:

Ross, can we please get a face palm animation in the game!!! Please make it user-selectable like the 'taunt' for something that can be used after a delivery.

This just got added in my other favorite game.. so no harm in asking.

Ross, can we please get a face palm animation in the game!!! Please make it user-selectable like the 'taunt' for something that can be used after a delivery.

This just got added in my other favorite game.. so no harm in asking.

It would be awesome if that animation from the game that cannot be named, running in your signature was included as a taunt in the game :D

Thanks for the info, I didn't know that. The 16gb it is then! :thumbs

G4D, an update to what I said the other day regarding USB storage limit. Its now been increased to 32GB! So you can buy a 32GB USB disk.

They both got named in the T20 squad...all the more reason to have them linkable!

There are two Australian Brads that need adding :spy

Hero's Snowy they are Aussie hero like the rest of the team dude.:D

PS They were a little lucky at the start but it does look like a flat pitch, let's sick how the SA bowl today.:yes

Whats in for tomorrow CA Update?

ALL of the THINGS!

and no bowling...

Ideally we'll "have none of that and more!"

Users who are viewing this thread