Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

BD is responsible for nearly all of mine!!! I'm special!!!!

Bumble is fantastic, I like holding too Always a good laugh to be had!

I downloaded and created couple of players. Can someone tell me, Is gamepad required for playing the net practice ?

What about the match practice option in there ?

I downloaded and created couple of players. Can someone tell me, Is gamepad required for playing the net practice ?
Yes. A gamepad is required to play both the net practise and the full game.

What about the match practice option in there ?
That will not become available in any CA update.

6Y6dOoG.png

Seriously!? You get this^ message upon starting the nets if you don't have a controller connected, how can you be so dumb? The answer is right there in front of you.

Mr. SpitfiresKent,

What I meant was - Does the game could be played only by gamepad ?

Anyways, Chinamanspin has answered that.

I will purchase a USB Gamepad soon.

when choosing my username, it was a cointoss as to whether i went with blockerdave or thankslut26

First step to reconciling a mistake, is admitting you made one. Matt can change usernames if you have a valid reason, I think you have one. I'll keep you in my prayers until it changes.

It's 'Sir. SpitfiresKent'

It really should be.

EDIT:

Pommie mbangwa.
Geoffrey Boycott.
Michael holding.

Those are great voices. I've never noticed anything special about Taylors voice other than an Aussie accent (and if you like aussie accents I'll start attaching some of my readings ;) ).

Michael Holding is the best out there to listen to, he's the Barry White of Cricket. Next to Benaud, Lawry and Greig he's just one of those icons of the commentary box... He's great to listen to and often quite funny. Not a fan of Pommie though, he's a bit predantic sometimes and his interviews with the players are often quite awkward. Ian Smith would be a great option for commentary as well, he's a great commentator.

Last edited:
I like that New Zealand guy from the IPL. Only commentator who actually has proper expression. If only i new his name...

Simon Doull?

....surely not Danny "Maxiiiiiiiimum" Morrison?

Users who are viewing this thread