Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I think he's signed up to be a beta tester.

Correct

I signed up, but they had so many applications they 'said' they literally let the computer pick names out at random and mine wasn't one of them

Very good to see EA have some competition, be interested to see how it goes

Correct

I signed up, but they had so many applications they 'said' they literally let the computer pick names out at random and mine wasn't one of them

Very good to see EA have some competition, be interested to see how it goes

So am I. The Tiger Woods series is looking a bit tired now.

Although we saw what HB were made of re: cricket titles :facepalm but let's hope their Golf Game is dramatic improvement

It's looking superb. The course creation part is very powerful yet easy to use.
I don't have a next gen console at the moment so I hope my PC is up to it.

Ross i know you cant reveal much about the game. But can you just tell me that at which stage of development are you in right now?
1)Are you still adding some patches to the game or fixing minor bugs or
2) You have already finished the game and are now making multiple copies of the game to be exported or
3) you have exported the game and the game is on its way to other countries?
Do you have plans for ps4 and xbox version of the game after this?

Ross i know you cant reveal much about the game. But can you just tell me that at which stage of development are you in right now?
1)Are you still adding some patches to the game or fixing minor bugs or
2) You have already finished the game and are now making multiple copies of the game to be exported or
3) you have exported the game and the game is on its way to other countries?
Do you have plans for ps4 and xbox version of the game after this?

I am sure Ross will be a long any minute to minutely dissect each of these queries.......grab a deckchair, it is going to take a while.

Look, most of these questions have been answered zonks of times. Just look through the forums.

I know you can't tell me much about the game ......but tell me it's most inner secrets.......

I don't post much but got to say looking back at the 1st released screens of the game to the ones now.. WOW ! truly amazing work, I so hope this sells well as it deserves too! Being on this forum day everyday checking for more info i've learnt so much of the complexities in what goes into not just making it but the hard graft to get it out there. I honestly didn't think much about it before but wow! This is the 1st game I've followed the progress on a forum and it's been great. Good banter in this community it's nice to see, it's a change from most ! :) Sorry for waffling on.. but just want to say thanks to everyone for being so passionate about this game and helping others. Great community !

I don't post much but got to say looking back at the 1st released screens of the game to the ones now.. WOW ! truly amazing work, I so hope this sells well as it deserves too! Being on this forum day everyday checking for more info i've learnt so much of the complexities in what goes into not just making it but the hard graft to get it out there. I honestly didn't think much about it before but wow! This is the 1st game I've followed the progress on a forum and it's been great. Good banter in this community it's nice to see, it's a change from most ! :) Sorry for waffling on.. but just want to say thanks to everyone for being so passionate about this game and helping others. Great community !

have you play cricket academy nets yet?

hello Ross
having known so much details so far about the game
just a small question like would there be any cut scenes in the career mode?

Users who are viewing this thread