Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Something about career mode, say I was an English player how would I get myself in to the ipl or other domestic leagues? Would there be an auction type thing? Or would you just be told your playing for whoever?

There is no concept of money in this iteration's Career mode. I reckon you would just be informed via in-game menus of your selection in an IPL team.

@BigAntStudios Sam has been informed that he cannot record anything. So i guess Tru blu is handling everything. Is there some specific reason you can think of behind this? Are they gonna provide videos themselves later?

Yeah but he was gonna carry stuff to record feed directly from the PS3. There wont be any pricing or release info included in that.

Still, a blanket 'no recording devices' would be a normal restriction at that kind of thing, regardless of what it could and couldn't record.

@BigAntStudios Sam has been informed that he cannot record anything. So i guess Tru blu is handling everything. Is there some specific reason you can think of behind this? Are they gonna provide videos themselves later?

Aww this is sad but was expected as this is a business event and not for general public. I wish though we could have seen few overs in test cricket and some of career mode.

Not the big retailers yet Amazon or GAME as such, but Ross has said "There is a road trip going on visiting the buyers/distributors and everyone will be able to get the game in the major Cricket nations, I will share news when I can."

Ross has everything in control, we already have the DBC 14 trailer, Facebook page and other websites selling the game for pre order such as Base.com and Gamesxchange in the UK, next couple of weeks hopefully we have the game ready to pre order on the major sites. I hope we can get the pre order bonus it would be a great Birthday present :cheers

Are there any pre order Bonusses, like a metal book or something of the sorts?

I get the impression there are still more surprises to come with DBC which is a good thing

Ross already talking about a patch so plenty of scope for speculation. Being an old bugger helps but can wait happily till release and then enjoy seeing England beat India in real life and gaming world :p

*runs for cover*

and then enjoy seeing England beat India in real life and gaming world :p

The way the things are at the moment, England look poised to beat India comprehensively

@zimrahil are you related to the development of the golf club game?

Users who are viewing this thread