Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Hey Israr, you awake :)

So is this really like avenging SA for spoiling Ponting's farewell innings?

Sooo....7 wickets in the final sesh?

dunno bout you guys but I'M LOVING THIS (ie. the SA v Aust Third Test). Great to see Aust on a roll for once. That delivery that smashed Elgar's stumps...how do you play that?? angling towards middle/leg...then swings to off.

Thats what makes test cricket the best game on earth! :yes

I had a great plan, I would persuade the missus that an Xbox is a great multi-media station and when DBC came out I'd be able to play it on the shiny Xbox. Slight flaw though - she liked the media side so much that now I have to get DBC on the PC as I can't get on the Xbox!

Silly lovefilm/40D/BBCiPlayer...

Hoist by your own petard I see :lol On a serious note I was able to get the ps3 coz it's a 3d blu ray player and it's only a few bucks more for a standalone 3d blu ray player. Essentially you are getting a gaming console dirt cheap or maybe for free if you find a good ps3 bargain.

----------

Hey Israr, you awake :)

Why what's up? You are about to release a new trailer featuring Israr :D

How I wish DBC14 was out already, I'd relive this current Aus/SA series, bowl bouncers and try to take out that short man's head...

In all honesty though! Warner is having a time of his life, Big Ups to him!!!

How I wish DBC14 was out already, I'd relive this current Aus/SA series, bowl bouncers and try to take out that short man's head...

In all honesty though! Warner is having a time of his life, Big Ups to him!!!

Dave Warner Man of The Series for me! Really enjoyed his batting! :thumbs

Hang on...you're telling me James Foster played Test cricket for England??

@blockerdave surely he has to be in contention for your 'Worst England XI''.

Geraint Jones was worse. Probably. A marginally better batsman for a year and an infinitely worse keeper. Then by the time his keeping was at least club standard his batting had slipped to woeful.

Geraint Jones was worse. Probably. A marginally better batsman for a year and an infinitely worse keeper. Then by the time his keeping was at least club standard his batting had slipped to woeful.

He still took the important catch in Ashes 2005. You can't take that away from him:p

when is the most likly date this game will be released will it be out before easter please

Don Bradman Cricket 14 for Xbox360 and PlayStation3 shall be released towards the end of March 2014 to coincide with the tournament between the major cricket nations that is occurring at that time.

In order to reach as many people as possible the PC version shall be reengineered to run on Steam and shall release two months after the Console versions.

As above.

Users who are viewing this thread