Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

It's definitely going to be at the top of the price bracket, but it's going to be a game with a long lifespan and with plenty of support from Big Ant so worth every penny IMO.

I'll ask quietly, but why was this not tweeted by TruBlu, BigAnt or any of the stakeholders? Seems odd. Matt, get this on the PC.net twitter feed asap, hits AHOY!

Because it was recorded ages ago and they just dropped it on us (I had no idea it was coming, I'd given up on it) :)

Very Stark comparison near the end... all that and more!

I think these guys enjoyed it and I would agree with them, the game's good, it's no NBA2K but it's the best Cricket game by far.

BTW The bowling assistance dials are only for the easy level and can be turned off.

Last edited:
So the 'nearly final' and 'a few months' comments were in the context of last year?

I'd be happy to come and record new footage if you'd like...

Yeah, I think it was recorded in October or early November last year, as posted previously, I knew they had the footage but not had no idea when it might be released.

They also have an interview with me and another set of videos from some time in December.

Figured it was that older stuff... Other than that little glichy-keeper right at the start, the rest of the video is squidding-fishy greatness! There goes my appetite for this game through the roof again! Crowd looks superb, bummed there's no audio though...

Wonderful stuff.

@MattW I think once TB have issued the date then I'll be able to get you over.

----------

Figured it was that older stuff... Other than that little glichy-keeper right at the start, the rest of the video is squidding-fishy greatness! There goes my appetite for this game through the roof again! Crowd looks superb, bummed there's no audio though...

Wonderful stuff.

There are little pops in animation and more sliding than I'd like, it doesn't effect gameplay but I know we need to do it better next time.

That said, I think the keeper was in the control of the player and he's gone for a stumping regardless of not being bale to get there.

Yeah, I think it was recorded in October or early November last year, as posted previously, I knew they had the footage but not had no idea when it might be released.

They also have an interview with me and another set of videos from some time in December.

Does this gameplay include the update with the recent day one patch that's on the disk?

Looks amazing ! Got me all excited ! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread