Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I have no idea why your posts get deleted, surprised anyone could be arsed going to the trouble :)

I'm sure I've had more deleted.

edit: more than G4D, not 79C, that would be something.... no one could top that. I think his posts are like a denial of service attack, you just can't catch and delete them all, some are going to make it through.

I dont like dimnuitives and endearments being added to parts of my heritage me old cucumber.......

I find your posts to be very 'Peter Borren'.

I dont like dimnuitives and endearments being added to parts of my heritage me old cucumber.......

I doesnt talk much to cucumbers.
My mouth is full of water, waiting to taste it.
Come on dutchy, come on ...:rolleyes

Warlord; Best gimmick in this place, IMO.

When DB14 comes out, I hope I will win the race to make the first editor for its files(any of them!). I want to make something which hasn't been done already!:(

When DB14 comes out, I hope I will win the race to make the first editor for its files(any of them!). I want to make something which hasn't been done already!:(

What sort of editor are we looking at now when it's got one built it already :eek:?

What sort of editor are we looking at now when it's got one built it already :eek:?

I believe there's no stadium editor so let him have a go at it... should keep him busy for a while.

I believe there's no stadium editor so let him have a go at it... should keep him busy for a while.

i heard somewhere there was.. i don't know too much info in my head i can't handle this ! :lol

i heard somewhere there was.. i don't know too much info in my head i can't handle this ! :lol

I am quite certain there's no stadium editor in this iteration and you will get generic stadiums in this version (except SCG and Bowral).

Users who are viewing this thread