Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

and protection of the console market - PC will be widely pirated for sure.

I'm kind of glad its going on Steam. Personally I like having stuff on steam (so I don't worry about losing the keys, etc), plus its sort of an always-on DRM service - I'm sure they have ways of getting around it, buy that would surely put some people off (so they buy the game...and support the devs!).

But yes, I love modding...its amazing how talented modders out there are. They definitely extend the playable life of a game eg. BF2 (until EA decided to get greedy).

I'm kind of glad its going on Steam.

Main reason for everyone that it's good is a) worldwide available on same day at regional available differing prices, and yes, b) DRM that is hard to get around. The people that will pirate it would never have bought it in the first instance.. but most people will opt for the easier option of just buying it legit through Steam (fingers crossed).

Fun fact: I accidentally cracked Ashes Cricket 2013 while poking around at the files.

Careful, MF might just recruit you for his next project.

Could someone please tell me if the PS3 version supports the PS Move controller ? Thanks ! :wave

^ Yes, there is a final CA update due before the game releases.

^ Yes, there is a final CA update due before the game releases.

Awesome! Any theories as to what will be updated/included? 3 weeks is going feel like 3 months!

Gotta say well done in advance to big ant studios on another excellent game. Rugby league live 2 is one of my favourite and most-played games so I know their capabilities! Hence the overwhelming excitement...

APRIL? SO WE WERE LIED TO AGAIN!!?!?!?!?

jokes. glad we finally have a confirmed release date for the thing. annoyingly it's the day before I have to hand in an assessment, so I really have to spend the next three weeks thinking about that rather than just sitting about getting drunk waiting for the game to come out.

incidently, since we weirdly have quite a few scots here does anyone know if it will definitely be stocked in scottish stores due to their being limited interest in cricket or are we best putting a pre-order in with amazon?

Last edited:
incidently, since we weirdly have quite a few scots here does anyone know if it will definitely be stocked in scottish stores due to their being limited interest in cricket or are we best putting a pre-order in with amazon?

Dinnae ken pal.

There seem to be less game shops around these days, certainly in Edinburgh anyway. Personally speaking I am going to get it online to save any hassle.

On topic of modding anyone know what is opinion of BigAntStudios on this. For example if they support modding they can give a modifyable player in CA with linked unwrapped empty texture map with guide marks and then we can really make all the new uniforms, bats, caps everything really without much pain.

Game in Cameron Toll have always had previous cricket games. I think there's a decent market up here still. 9 divisions of local cricket teams etc.

Users who are viewing this thread