Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Game in Cameron Toll have always had previous cricket games. I think there's a decent market up here still. 9 divisions of local cricket teams etc.

One of the Zimbabwe players is playing club cricket this year up in Scotland. Poor sod.

I'm just hoping that my uni gets to play more than 3 games this summer... The rest ended up rained out - the joys of early summer cricket!

No, he just likes chocolate but can't always be hassled with the stress of shoplifting

Shoplifting chocolate now that brings back memories of my childhood.

I thought Barmy could afford all kinds of goodies like chocolate with the money from PlanetCricket bank account. PS I do wonder what a PlanetCricket gold credit card looks like.:spy

Playing the batting nets

Gday guys been playing the batting net's

Gotta say nice feeling sluging the ball for cover with the sound matching it nicely,Pretty easy to get into well not really.
1. start at rookie on a spin bowler to get the feel for controls
2. If you have ever played cricket this is for you timing is awsome
3. In career mode do we get banned for late night drinking lol

10/10

I've been a cricket player since Mega drive and have seen cricket game's grow and grow last best cricket game was ricky pointings which for me was awsome put the best ever was yes Shane Warne 99 MASTERPIECE

We tended to base our decision to bat or bowl on how good the tea was likely to be. If you're playing Largo then field first...

Users who are viewing this thread