Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

someone on another forum said this... ''Another cool feature is that you can even create your own stadiums in the game which you can assign to teams as their home stadium. Do note however that you cannot create the structure or the look of the stadium, in this version you can only use the existing stadium structures and change the the name, name of the two bowling ends, commentary names etc... ''

Ahhh okay i read it completely wrong! That 1st sentence is misleading... Think my heads going to explode... :)

A year and a half over here and still behaving like a complete noob! Gives out another deadline without thinking twice!:p

Somewhat agree.. he's leaving himself open for flack when he needs someone else to give him the all-clear. If they don't.. all he can do is pester them, but doesn't stop us pestering him.. (either that or he goes against their wishes and just tells us anyway).

I learnt long ago to never assume, especially when someone is trying to get you to promise someone else will call them back by a certain time or something.

Somewhat agree.. he's leaving himself open for flack when he needs someone else to give him the all-clear. If they don't.. all he can do is pester them, but doesn't stop us pestering him.. (either that or he goes against their wishes and just tells us anyway).

I learnt long ago to never assume, especially when someone is trying to get you to promise someone else will call them back by a certain time or something.

Completely agree. A lesson i keep learning everyday at work.

A year and a half over here and still behaving like a complete noob! Gives out another deadline without thinking twice!:p

because I believe what people tell me and then pass it on... yes I am a complete n0000000b!

I wonder if the PC version of DB14 will be moddable to include content such as stadiums, etc.

Modding is the one of the top 2 reasons why I am going to buy PC version as well. Modding is also going to be supported by BigAntStudios in the sense that they would help modders with information/code they need to allow them to mod the game.

Users who are viewing this thread