Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

If you don't like the post then just ignore....Everyone has their opinions to express here....Don't act like you are too smart....:mad:facepalm

I cannot be smart enough....and generally am. An 'angry' and a 'facepalm'...whoah....what did you have for breakfast....

If you don't like the post then just ignore....Everyone has their opinions to express here....Don't act like you are too smart....:mad:facepalm

As Dutch is a staff member I doubt he can have the pleasure of ignoring people. Don't rub it in his face, that's just plain rude :mad:facepalm

As Dutch is a staff member I doubt he can have the pleasure of ignoring people. Don't rub it in his face, that's just plain rude :mad:facepalm

Actually to be fair to funnyadit he has a point: it is a well known criteria here that staff members are specifically chosen for not being too smart. That way the admins seem to be better than they are.....in fact it wouldnt surprise me at all if funnyadit didnt get a tap on his shoulder soon........meh, not all plumbers know what they are doing........

Ah well, didn't get the pleasure of seeing his reply prior to its deletion. What a shame

Hey Big Ant, I know it's a little off topic but this is general discussion. What are the chances of you guys being able to give another $15 AFL Live 1 Roster update hahaha?

Hey Big Ant, I know it's a little off topic but this is general discussion. What are the chances of you guys being able to give another $15 AFL Live 1 Roster update hahaha?

We get a lot of requests but I am sad to say it would be the AFL/Tru Blu's call and there is AFL Live 2 so this is very unlikely - about as likely as Carlton are to win the flag :(

At least with the Academy being a focus in all of our games going forward this will not be an issue.

Actually to be fair to funnyadit he has a point: it is a well known criteria here that staff members are specifically chosen for not being too smart. That way the admins seem to be better than they are.....in fact it wouldnt surprise me at all if funnyadit didnt get a tap on his shoulder soon........meh, not all plumbers know what they are doing........

How about me Dutch, will I ever feel real power.:D

At least with the Academy being a focus in all of our games going forward this will not be an issue.
How would the academy fit in with licenses? I assume the Don is unalterable in DBC, wouldn't that be a wider limitation in a sports game where you have teams full of licensed players?

We get a lot of requests but I am sad to say it would be the AFL/Tru Blu's call and there is AFL Live 2 so this is very unlikely - about as likely as Carlton are to win the flag :(

Slightly relevant to this (but still off topic nonetheless), I see Tru Blu and Wicked Witch - they've put their name to it this time unlike certain other games, have released RLL2 on mobile devices.

Surely, the RLL2 brand has run its course and it is time to upgrade to a 3rd game in the series because clearly the franchise has been successful for them. I just hope that they pick the right developer for it and not let it become a AFL Live 2 situation.

I know you can't really say to much Ross due to NDA etc... I was more speaking to our friends from Tru Blu who lurk here to keep an eye on you, who might be the ones to make decisions on these things. :wave

How would the academy fit in with licenses? I assume the Don is unalterable in DBC, wouldn't that be a wider limitation in a sports game where you have teams full of licensed players?

I think it would work well. The BA team would do the licensed guys but allow them to be replaced by better fan created players.

We often get poor reference for lower tiered players, sometimes no reference at all - FIFA experiences the same issues, sometimes even getting black guys white and vice-versa.

I think it would work well. The BA team would do the licensed guys but allow them to be replaced by better fan created players.

We often get poor reference for lower tiered players, sometimes no reference at all - FIFA experiences the same issues, sometimes even getting black guys white and vice-versa.

You need to create a company that sells the CA for other games. The majority of players on FIFA look pretty much the same... imagine if a community that large had the creative tool like that.

We've got to be able to create some little bit of an edge for ourselves :)

Users who are viewing this thread