Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Nope. A workaround would be Upload > Download to Console > Un-Share from server as soon as you've downloaded. Someone would have to be really keen/time it perfectly to also download it at the same time.

i thought at one point there was, or was mooted to be a private upload either in the works or already there? could be wrong.

i thought at one point there was, or was mooted to be a private upload either in the works or already there? could be wrong.

Yup, that's what I thought as well. I recall there being discussion around "private sharing" option where you can upload the teams you share but only you can see them if they are shared as "private".

Nope. A workaround would be Upload > Download to Console > Un-Share from server as soon as you've downloaded. Someone would have to be really keen/time it perfectly to also download it at the same time.

Challenge accepted.

----------

You know what is hilarious? To read all those comments calling out on the shot. You could laugh all day; joke about it. But at the end of the day you simply lack the knowledge to appreciate a shot on its merit.

I'm sorry, I don't see how questioning how it is classified a separate shot, when it is quite clearly just a flick over mid-on with a stylised finish, means I'm mentally deficient.

I suppose there's more difference there than between a 'scoop shot' and the 'dilscoop'.

its there in the game whether guys find it unique or not.The more the merrier it has not come into the game at the cost of a more regular shot and its a cherry on top for guys that like the shot and MSD fans like @blockerdave... heads-up for people who haven't checked his welcome page.

^ Probably because we were under the impression that the shot didn't exist in the game in the first place.

^ Probably because we were under the impression that the shot didn't exist in the game in the first place.

we were told it was in the game days ago, HBK was online answering questions this morning... that's some slow processing power there mate

we were told it was in the game days ago, HBK was online answering questions this morning... that's some slow processing power there mate

Hmm..I missed that piece of information somehow. Maybe the idea of waiting 2 more months is slowly starting to affect me :noway

Not only are they now posting multiple updates, they are posting them twice.
And good thing too, considering the difference in shares vs likes:

zh3ex1E.png

Pro-tip for the Big Ant twitter - if you put a . before the @ mention of someone, the tweet is shown in your timeline as normal, while normal at replies are hidden away.

Geez Ross must be sick of the repititive questions on FB. I'd be so sick of the community by now. I don't see why people seem to think if they ask for a demo/release date/bat tap/helicopter shop just one more time Ross will suddenly think, He asked me for a demo/release date/bat tap/helicopter shop , I'm going to make/put it into the game for him.:facepalm

Geez Ross must be sick of the repititive questions on FB. I'd be so sick of the community by now. I don't see why people seem to think if they ask for a demo/release date/bat tap/helicopter shop just one more time Ross will suddenly think, He asked me for a demo/release date/bat tap/helicopter shop , I'm going to make/put it into the game for him.:facepalm

Yeah everytime they post all the comments are the same every time... date for PC? Bowling in nets? Player likeness? Licences? Just so repetitive! All they have to do is look about a little and they will find everything they need but NO! I get so frustrated with them and it's not even anything to do with me. :facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread