Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

hoping for my game to turn up tomorrow or monday. decided to switch on the xbox to avoid update frustration when i have the game... been updating 10 minutes already, so seems this was a good decision!

hoping for my game to turn up tomorrow or monday. decided to switch on the xbox to avoid update frustration when i have the game... been updating 10 minutes already, so seems this was a good decision!

I done that yesterday all prepared now! :)

mine finished eventually!

your aramex tracking updated yet? mine's been the same all day - must have hit UK by now!!!

well it takes time to fly to UK ;) Guess get update by tonight :P looking like monday for us!

What this game gets, which the others didn't, is the purgatory factor of cricket. Where you are blocking and blocking, watching every ball so closely to avoid that mistake, then after building a very small innings and slowly getting confident, then you nick the ball, wasting the last half an hour. Then you start again...

That overrides all the little glitches and things that happen whenever you try and write code.

Well done big ant.

Finally a cricket game worth playing after Cricket 07.
Hoping they come up with something where you can edit not only teams but the stadia, overlays and even pitch ads and bats like we used to do for Cricket 07.

Good job Big Ant.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 249
Now.. I swear I saw it at some stage earlier on.. but where the hell is the confidence/energy bar button option or button or whatever? Or, in Career mode, can you only see what shows up on your player 'circle' when fielding? I guessed that the white bar represents your energy.

i dont have the game yet but i want to get it very soon i am just wondering(not sure where to put this) how many songs are on the soundtrack? it says 6 songs on wikipedia but doesnt list the artist, sorry i have been unable to find this information

personally i would love Big Ant to take a page out of Fifa on this and have a big soundtrack with a lot of extremely unknown artists though i dont know how financially viable it is

i dont have the game yet but i want to get it very soon i am just wondering(not sure where to put this) how many songs are on the soundtrack? it says 6 songs on wikipedia but doesnt list the artist, sorry i have been unable to find this information

personally i would love Big Ant to take a page out of Fifa on this and have a big soundtrack with a lot of extremely unknown artists though i dont know how financially viable it is

They have those six songs, which have all obviously been made for the purpose of the game. No vocals, and obviously only these six random songs due to, as you touched on, financial viability. The money was spent more towards gameplay and the features of the game, which is a better allocation of the funds anyway

They have those six songs, which have all obviously been made for the purpose of the game. No vocals, and obviously only these six random songs due to, as you touched on, financial viability. The money was spent more towards gameplay and the features of the game, which is a better allocation of the funds anyway
thanks i totally agree, i do like how EA work on the soundtrack but Big Ant are not EA in terms of money(thank god they are not EA in terms of how they treat their customers) its not exactly the most pressing issue i was just wondering, plus i really dont know how that kind of thing works in terms of you think artists would pay EA to get on their game just because of how much exposure it would bring them so i wasnt sure if it was an issue financially or not, thank you for the reply i am excited to get the game i was just curious i would much rather money be spent on the game play instead of the music

They have those six songs, which have all obviously been made for the purpose of the game.
It seems to be generic library/royalty-free music - for example the 'Smiley' track - which is here.

Amusingly enough YouTube's copyright stuff flagged Big Ant's upload of the official trailer and stuck an ad in front of it for their use of the song.

The others,
Off the radar - Off The Radar - Track Detail - Audio Network - Listen, buy and download today
Road Junkie - Road Junkie - Track Detail - Audio Network - Listen, buy and download today
Looking good - Looking Good 2 - Track Detail - Audio Network - Listen, buy and download today
Feels Like Real apparently even has lyrics, but obviously the game used the instrumental version.

Can't find the other track though

It seems to be generic library/royalty-free music - for example the 'Smiley' track - which is here.

Amusingly enough YouTube's copyright stuff flagged Big Ant's upload of the official trailer and stuck an ad in front of it for their use of the song.

The others,
Off the radar - Off The Radar - Track Detail - Audio Network - Listen, buy and download today
Road Junkie - Road Junkie - Track Detail - Audio Network - Listen, buy and download today
Looking good - Looking Good 2 - Track Detail - Audio Network - Listen, buy and download today
Feels Like Real apparently even has lyrics, but obviously the game used the instrumental version.

Can't find the other track though
thank you very much for the links and information

Users who are viewing this thread