Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

lol if thats Loslover from the TRF from along time ago

lololololol

Just wondering how long the submission for the patch takes ! We talking days or weeks ?

Sorry Ross and Team for delayed appreciation, was busy playing DBC14 over weekend. Excellent game...almost satisfied.
Kudos for all the efforts put by U nd Ur team.
My PS3 finally after 1 year has the game for which it was bought.
Ross All the Best for all your future games.

i also just wanted to say thank you to Big Ant for not going down the big bash league route and just created a game full of shiny things and made it into a real cricket game and not a cricket game for people who like shiny things,cant sit still for more than 3 seconds and took a few too many hits to the head, the game looks like pure cricket and that is how it should be

I just also want to thank Ross and the team from Big Ant.

I don't think you will understand by what they mean forget everything you know about cricket games until you actually play DBC14. It does have this "real" feeling to it.

Batting in career mode is perhaps difficult but I know it is always better to make a game a bit too difficult than too easy. Not that I think it is too difficult, I think its challenging and that is what everyone wants. It should not be easy to spend day 5 of a Test match batting out the day for a draw and it has been in other cricket games.

The bugs I have encountered have not been deal breakers. The game is not perfect but if you compare it to any other cricket game it surpasses perfection.

My suggestion to Ross would be too fix the worst of the bugs but I would like DBC too come out again in 2016. And of course if the 2014 edition sells well, the 2016 edition will also mean more revenue for Big Ant. Cricket games might not have enough sales to warrant annual release but perhaps one every 2-3 years. I am sure Big Ant would make more money by releasing more editions than by patching 1 edition for 5 years.

So congratulations to you guys for making such a great game. Many of the features we as fans never expected and overall gameplay is much better than anyone anticipated. Career mode is just friggin awesome. I have yet to see a gamebreaking bug or error that ruins gameplay and it says a lot. Like someone mentioned you cant compare the size of Big Ant with the size of EA games and if you think about it, Big Ant did very well for their size. Kind of a lightweight fighting with the big boys.

Hello guys hope you are doing fine with DBC14 release...I have not purchased the game yet as I don't own a console so I just wanted to know what is match practice which is included on the game?

Hello guys hope you are doing fine with DBC14 release...I have not purchased the game yet as I don't own a console so I just wanted to know what is match practice which is included on the game?

ill pm you a youtube video with it.

i have a very good pc, 16gb ram, i7 and 1gb graphics card but i am loosing patience and i am planning to buy a ps3 for this game, but suddenly there was a doubt regarding the mods that will be done by PC team, Mods can only be done for a PC version or even it can be applied on PS3s too?

----------

can someone reply to this? i need to order ps3 ASAP

Was in Kmart earlier today - great to see the shelves full of a Big Ant developed game.

Rugby League Live 2 Game of the Year Edition...

i have a very good pc, 16gb ram, i7 and 1gb graphics card but i am loosing patience and i am planning to buy a ps3 for this game, but suddenly there was a doubt regarding the mods that will be done by PC team, Mods can only be done for a PC version or even it can be applied on PS3s too?

----------

can someone reply to this? i need to order ps3 ASAP

Mods are only on PC, however, mods usually include stuff that the academy let you do anyways, I had the same dilemma but got the console version, can't see any mod adding anything substantial as the game is already VERY substantial on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread