Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Does any one know how to change the default opening bowlers for the AI ???

Everytime I vs West Indies they open with S.Narine and Pakistan Opens with S.Ajmal even in test matches =/

Oh how I wish I could join in with an online match. Yet to even have the game yet though so will need to get used to the controls first.

Can also add that @Biggs was the man of the match for PlanetCricket. Got the runs with 13 balls to spare in the 5 over match.

Everyone needs to play DBC14 on a cinema screen, it's awesome. Also Nidhogg, play Nidhogg on a cinema screen.

GETTING. THE JOB. DONE.

It helps when I umpire as well though, I suppose. How did it play Mattington Gee Dubbya? All I want to hear is "Mid Off dropped catches"

Mikey took a great catch in the deep. Just a shame he was over the rope when he did it.

I know this will have been stated somewhere previously... but I've been busy playing DBC ;)

Can Ross/someone please confirm that we will have to start our career game over after the patch if we want the correct lineups?

Cheers.

Hey guys new to Planet Cricket, am picking this up next week and hoping to play against other fellow cricket lovers, im on Xbox 360 send us an add at bannakaffalata3, from what ive read its a great in depth game. one Q does this game have an extensive statistics list? cheers

I know this will have been stated somewhere previously... but I've been busy playing DBC ;)

Can Ross/someone please confirm that we will have to start our career game over after the patch if we want the correct lineups?

Cheers.

confirmed

should i buy a ps3 for this game? or wait for pc version to release? matt if u want to delete this dont do, move this to relevant topic

Just played my first ever match on DBC. (well half way through)

Offline Casual T20 on Armature mode.

Made 287/10 in 18.5 overs.

Batting got incredibly easy, almost every shot could be played in the same direction. The AI field setting is very slow to pick up on the areas that are being targeted.

Going to try bowling now.

Then might jump online.

I am not fancying career mode just yet.

Just played my first ever match on DBC. (well half way through)

Offline Casual T20 on Armature mode.

Made 287/10 in 18.5 overs.

Batting got incredibly easy, almost every shot could be played in the same direction. The AI field setting is very slow to pick up on the areas that are being targeted.

Going to try bowling now.

Then might jump online.

I am not fancying career mode just yet.

Got it on ps3 or 360 mate?

Edit : See you got it on ps3, what's your PSN and I'll add you in a bit for a match :).

Last edited:
Got it on ps3 or 360 mate?

PS3

lol am trying to bowl now, but i have no idea how. :facepalm

My user manual is at home as well so can't turn to that.

PSN is xx-1MR4N-xx (weird id i know, dont ask, i didnt make it)

Users who are viewing this thread