Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

mate, drop the sarcasm. I'm here with a serious question and I don't want to have to troll through 20 different threads to find a reference. So either help or shut up. If there's a thread I need to go to, post a link.

PC related info, might mean PlanetCricket or the PC version of this game. I am not sure whether it was misunderstood or not by the person posting the link. The feedback suggestions forum is related to PlanetCricket.

I understood your question correctly as the PC-version related info of Don Bradman cricket 14, right...

Congratulation's and Well done.

:clap Congrat's big ant studio :clap for making this cricket game and well done for listening to your "audience",btw i'm a pc owner so i'm very glad the pc version of DBC is released 2 month's later especially with all the game bug's now as the game is,so i expect when the pc version is released it'll be not so many bug's/fixe's,lol thank you XBOX/PS3 for being the guinea pig's lol :yes ,only joking you's :cheers . :thumbs Btw this my very first post here :wave

----------

Thank's XBOX 360/PS3 for being guinea pig's for the pc version release :yes ,only joking guy's :cheers

I think you missed one smiley from the list. Got all the others multiple times though so thats good.

Something just happened in the game to make me frown and smile in quick succession. I do believe that the CPU/AI set me up for a classic sucker punch.
Playing game on the 'medium' difficulty level (Pro?) me batting. Bowler slings down 5 short balls in succession....not much variation to this bowler thinks Terry, so I set myself up standing back and wide of leg stump thinking that I would smash the next ball square over the off side. Last ball of over comes down with yellow trail and I'm yorked middle stump. :yes

I would just like to say i love this game its definately the best ive played even with the occassional bug.

id also like to say that playing 5 or ten over matches in offline multiplayer are some of the most fun ive had in a cricket game.

i had some friends over the other night and we played a round robin tournament between ourselves and also just some casual matches but they were great fun, we had scores from 19 to 150 of 5 overs and a huge variety of scores in 10 over matches. i would definately recommend getting some mates together and playing a 5 over a side tournament its awesome

Best cricket game I've played to date and I've played near enough all of them. Love how the control scheme works well especially for the bowling, I wasn't too sure at first how it would work without a pitch marker but now that I've tried it out it's absolutely brilliant.

Quick question, any idea on a next-gen release? Got an Xbox One doing nothing at the moment.

The only thing cheesing me off is the fielders don't throw ball to keeper/bowlers end until around the third press of the button. :(

Anyone else finding this? (I don't)

Could it be a timing issue?

Anyone else finding this? (I don't)

Could it be a timing issue?

Works fine for me. Seems like a timing issue frankly. If the user can post a video it could be easier to tell.

Online though the buttons seem unresponsive at times. You need to press the run button multiple times (haven played after the patch) in some games.

Users who are viewing this thread