Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Time is not the issue here. The patch has to address key issues like AI field placing and online problems. If these can be sorted out, a two month wait is well worth it.

Well the second patch would logically be timed for the PC version which is in that six week window - perhaps slightly after so they can get some feedback on the PC release before submitting the patch for consoles.

BA, did you happen to send a complimentary xbox 360 copy of DB14 to Mike Fegan with a card titled 'Eat your heart out'? I would've. :thumbs

what? :p

Last edited:
Played a bit of DBC earlier. Did two 5 five matches. First one I was playing as Nepal against Papua New Guinea. Was doing well and lost a batsmen. In came Baskota. First ball, lofted over the left field for 6. 92m :D

Good stuff Ross. Will you be able to give an indication what will be in there and what not?

Local co-op, online tournaments, online fixes (wireless), plus a lot more - it will feel like a new game for sure.

----------

Well the second patch would logically be timed for the PC version which is in that six week window - perhaps slightly after so they can get some feedback on the PC release before submitting the patch for consoles.

Yeah timed to coincide with the PC release, we really need them to be all the same with regard to gameplay.

Can we expect rational AI field setting to be among the lot more here?

It will be a lot better for sure, there are some bugs with regard to the custom teams/fields, it's thrown the AI out which is why it is working well for some but not others.

I won't comment any more on what's going to be in there as it's too early in the process.

Look what got dropped in my mail today:

ype3eqy2.jpg

Thankyou soooooooooooooooo much @BigAntStudios , @mikeymerren , @HBK619 and the whole BigAnt team :cheers:cheers

Users who are viewing this thread