Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Look what got dropped in my mail today:

ype3eqy2.jpg

Thankyou soooooooooooooooo much @BigAntStudios , @mikeymerren , @HBK619 and the whole BigAnt team :cheers:cheers

Niceeeee. Got one too last week. Didnt post here as i was worried people might complain :p but now that you have...oh...what the hell:p

Look what got dropped in my mail today:

ype3eqy2.jpg

Thankyou soooooooooooooooo much @BigAntStudios , @mikeymerren , @HBK619 and the whole BigAnt team :cheers:cheers

Wait.. hey.. what?? I thought I was going to have the prestiege of owning the only Big Ant signed steelbook.. who did you con for that?? haha

Niceeeee. Got one too last week. Didnt post here as i was worried people might complain :p but now that you have...oh...what the hell:p

Ever heard of good cop bad cop? Guys, I have a certain reputation to uphold and this doesn't help!

----------

Wait.. hey.. what?? I thought I was going to have the prestiege of owning the only Big Ant signed steelbook.. who did you con for that?? haha

There are five signed Steelbooks in total with all of the Staff signatures on them, only one on each continent though.

It was wise to wait, you're going to get something very special when it does arrive ;)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread