Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

For what it's worth, my local EB guy said they're sold out of DBC14 and only have a few copies "on hold" for customers who have been told to pick up this week or they're going on the shelf...

For what it's worth, my local EB guy said they're sold out of DBC14 and only have a few copies "on hold" for customers who have been told to pick up this week or they're going on the shelf...

Mighty Ape still have it in stock.

MattW is currently playing against Mikey on the big cinema screen with the patch version. MattW already blaming the ps3 controller before a ball is bowled :)

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 456
Biggs to hit four to win..... He's caught!!!

----------

Another wicket!!

----------

Another - wait.... MattW appeals.....

Bug fixed - umpires call - he's out!!!!

Hatrick!!!!

----------

MattW hits six to win Big Ant lose :(

Biggs couldn't do the job yet again.....couldn't hold on

Prematurely gets out.....

Just like he does in other things too

MattW is currently playing against Mikey on the big cinema screen with the patch version. MattW already blaming the ps3 controller before a ball is bowled :)

attachment.php

Ross, presuming this is the PS3 version of the game. I feel it looks graphically a lot better on the PS3. Maybe its just something in my head. The screenshots and the videos look a lot better than how it actually looks on my TV screen (Xbox). Could it be an issue with the HDMI cable?

Ross, presuming this is the PS3 version of the game. I feel it looks graphically a lot better on the PS3. Maybe its just something in my head. The screenshots and the videos look a lot better than how it actually looks on my TV screen (Xbox). Could it be an issue with the HDMI cable?

Unlikely to be a hdmi cable issue. With these kinds of cable if something is wrong you will probably get no picture at all. Can you post a picture? A decent picture with a camera would suffice.

This sounds more like a TV issue. Test some other game you have and compare it with youtube gameplay of other people playing the game on 360 and see if it is the same or not. Check and see if your xbox is outputting 720p and not 480p. And finally is your tv calibrated? If not, then it is time to calibrate it. Although if the tv itself is not a decent one, not much you can do.

Can also add that @Biggs was the man of the match for PlanetCricket. Got the runs with 13 balls to spare in the 5 over match.

Everyone needs to play DBC14 on a cinema screen, it's awesome. Also Nidhogg, play Nidhogg on a cinema screen.

So I've got my copy of DBC hidden in a bottom drawer in the bathroom until my wife leaves for the weekend. The drawer is usually empty and she's too big from the baby inside her to bend down and look there. Husband of the year right here...

So I've got my copy of DBC hidden in a bottom drawer in the bathroom until my wife leaves for the weekend. The drawer is usually empty and she's too big from the baby inside her to bend down and look there. Husband of the year right here...

Ah the romance. I always keep my secret stuff in the draw where she keeps all the things I like her to wear in bed: she never looks there.

Users who are viewing this thread