Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

I was wondering if any members have been put off buying the PC version of the game after playing the game on console?
At the moment, I think I will stick to the xbox version and see what the patch(s) bring. That's not to say that I'm not enjoying the game but will the PC version offer a better playing experience?

I was wondering if any members have been put off buying the PC version of the game after playing the game on console?
At the moment, I think I will stick to the xbox version and see what the patch(s) bring. That's not to say that I'm not enjoying the game but will the PC version offer a better playing experience?

I will buy it on PC but eventually, maybe not on release date. If the game is essentially the same (including graphics), there's no rush. However definitely a must for the promise of modding...plus my ongoing battles with my kids over xbox access is tiring to say the least (damn that silly minecraft game).

Where's mine Ross?

Patience :p

As far as I know there has been a Steelbook sent to everyone that told me they preordered the game at Game.

Anyway, PM me your address and I will track it to make sure.

attachment.php

@Ross so any chance sharing your login pass.....:D#envy

*is it ross_rocks

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    14 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:
Just because there are posts in here referring to the Steelbooks:

If anyone is in the UK and pre-ordered the game with Game and did not get a Steelbook then please contact me ASAP if you have not already done so.

Getting a few PM's for Steelbooks, unfortunately I can't get any more sent for the UK for the Console versions. That is why I posted above that I needed people to PM me ASAP.

I am sorry for those that did preorder from Game and didn't PM me prior but I did try to give as much time as possible and I also had to consider those that did PM me having to wait for theirs as they needed to go in one batch.

If you did PM me and didn't get a Steelbook then that is another matter, however I believe all have been sent.

----------

attachment.php

@Ross so any chance sharing your login pass.....:D#envy

*is it ross_rocks

I should think if it was then you'd already be playing it :)

Forgot you guys get post on Saturdays, good to see some consistency too as it looks like everyone's getting them around the same time.

Best cover for a game that I've been involved with for sure.

Probably the latest pre-order bonus i'll ever receive! Hopefully more consistency for DBC 15/16 ;)

It's unlikely to be Steamplay, so it will be a console only title for me.

Users who are viewing this thread