Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Gdq28TY.jpg

#UniqueDBCFieldingPositions

Did MF and his team visited ur office ross? during this fielding animation was being made? :facepalm :p

why I am keep getting this black screen!!!.

I scored 125 runs and I just got 3 wickets in a t20 match and boom I got a black screen and had to start the whole match again...really pissed off.

Having a great battle as Australia circa 2002 against the WIndies World Series Cricket team.

Twas fantastic being Ponting facing up to Holding. Managed to get him away here:

2014_05_15_20_45_18.jpg

Having a great battle as Australia circa 2002 against the WIndies World Series Cricket team.

Twas fantastic being Ponting facing up to Holding. Managed to get him away here:

This is where DBC shines through. You can recreate any match or tourney you desire. Once we get the "Create a Scenario" addition sometime inthe future, possibilities would be endless.

LOL, If the wireless internet service was not so poor in south Africa in the small towns I would have assisted you gladly

C`mon Haynes , get your Son , to quicly set you up on a 3G connection mate , even if it is just to upload the teams for us.:p:p

On another note :

There`s many Saffers in here thats connected by Mobile 3G only , and they even managed to play online , although a but laggy at times.

Last night me and a mate played. He is on 3G , tested his connection speed , 4.7Mb/s and ping of 80 I think (NAT Type 3), mine was on ADSL with speed of 3.5Mb/s and ping of 180 (NAT Type 2) . Game was very laggy but we played until we got kicked off in 7th over I think. Then game refused to set us up to play again. But we had some fun.

I believe this will become better in Patch No. 2 , becuase with those speeds and pings , things really SHOULD be running smoothly for us right.

C`mon Haynes , get your Son , to quicly set you up on a 3G connection mate , even if it is just to upload the teams for us.:p:p

On another note :

There`s many Saffers in here thats connected by Mobile 3G only , and they even managed to play online , although a but laggy at times.

Last night me and a mate played. He is on 3G , tested his connection speed , 4.7Mb/s and ping of 80 I think (NAT Type 3), mine was on ADSL with speed of 3.5Mb/s and ping of 180 (NAT Type 2) . Game was very laggy but we played until we got kicked off in 7th over I think. Then game refused to set us up to play again. But we had some fun.

I believe this will become better in Patch No. 2 , becuase with those speeds and pings , things really SHOULD be running smoothly for us right.

Lol Acid Burn that will be difficult as he is 20months old but I will ask him, he is very keen when I play the game, my Mobile 3G is so slow and the connection gets lost on a regular basis, I am trying to get Telkom adsl within the next 3 months. I live in the Northern cape and the Mobile 3g service is very poor, the guy at the IT shop said adsl is best. I would love to play online, when I was younger me and my brother and friends usually had competitions against each other, that was in the time before everything got online, it was great fun

Whilst on the subject of odd moments in the game, I had an umpire give me out last week, apparantley being pelted with rain, whilst everywhere else in the game seemed perfect sunshine. Unless I dreamt it....

This is where DBC shines through. You can recreate any match or tourney you desire. Once we get the "Create a Scenario" addition sometime inthe future, possibilities would be endless.

That's is why this game is so great, I created the 92 world cup and 96 one, which would have never been possible in any other game

Create a scenario would be nice yes, but for now individual matches and tours are enough for me.

2005 Ashes would be one to do but I think I'll wait for the patch for that.

Users who are viewing this thread