Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

E3 begins :)

.... not sure why they've "tagged" us though, I thought Microsoft already had tracking devices in play.

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    690.4 KB · Views: 200
Last edited:
From the look of this Tony Hawk might be joining us :)

attachment.php

Anyone up watching the stream? New trophy stuff looks cool.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 186
@BigAntStudios Being a bit of a nerd I would be interested in hearing any news they have of Microsoft selling its Flightsim franchise to a new developer.....its thought to be announced at E3 sometime today.....

Anyone up watching the stream? New trophy stuff looks cool.

I'm watching.

As I just saw on twitter: "I'm watching the conference through my xbox so I can experience watching Microsoft crawl out of the hole they dug last year in FULL HD"

:)

Remember: none of the platform holders win at E3. But sometimes they do lose. :yes

I don't think keeper should be brought up to stumps against pacers as it will lead to more exploits. It will take out late cut and glide to 3rd man out of the game as keeper will catch most of thise shots. Let it remain as it is with keeper up against spinners and back against pacers, including medium pacers.

It'd be fine if edges and wide deliveries beat the keeper when he is up as that would balance this out.

Saw the new AC: Unity stuff on YouTube, other than the multi-player angle, eh. I think I might be bowing out of that franchise, the story-line has strayed so far from the original concepts and promises made. I busted out ACII the other night and was engrossed in about 10mins a story I'd played 4 or 5 times before and I haven't even completed all the side-quests in AC: I'm on a Boat.

Sigh.

E3 conferences are hilarious. EA just ran an over 1hr show based on "Creativity" and "innovation".

FIFA, NHL, Madden, Sims, Tiger Woods, Mirrors Edge, Mass Effect, Battlefield.

VIVA INNOVATION!

I'll give them Battlefield... They "innovated" that from a corpse.

I'll give them Battlefield... They "innovated" that from a corpse.

Don't worry: they split it to "Hardline" (a cops and robbers game) and BattleFRONT "Star Wars (a Star Wars game). Now THAT's creative.

@BigAntStudios Being a bit of a nerd I would be interested in hearing any news they have of Microsoft selling its Flightsim franchise to a new developer.....its thought to be announced at E3 sometime today.....

I hadn't heard that before.... I'll ask.

Sony have the pistols "anarchy in the UK" playing before they go live... Hope they can live up to it

Users who are viewing this thread