Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

The only records EA holds are for longevity. I'll take Big Ant's creativity and innovation over that any day of the week. :)

I mentioned EA as it is "considered" a very big company and I want Big Ant studios also to reach those heights..Other than that no interest in EA...:D:cheers

----------

Either that or a bunch of Americans going "what's a cricket?"

Yeah then you can mention that its a sport where if you touch the wall and catch the ball its not out but a six....;)

----------

And guys I posted that mainly to express that I would like Ross to showcase his game to a huge crowd on a very big screen as they did at E3...I was specifically mentioning any event crowd or comparing with a company...I just want Big Ant studios to reach greater heights and exhibit their talents and creativity and ideas as Games...:yes:cheers

I would like Ross to showcase his game to a huge crowd on a very big screen
MattW is currently playing against Mikey on the big cinema screen with the patch version. MattW already blaming the ps3 controller before a ball is bowled :)

attachment.php
already done ...yes all copies of agent mattw filled the theatre seats:p

ps; ya what you say would be cool..hope dbc and ross reach there

Last edited:
I had three beautiful dismissals last night as I poured 3 hours into the career mode.

I had been bowling inswingers non-stop when I switched it up with a good length delivery that pitched on the leg stump line and nipped back in and trapped the batsman lbw. Then I went around the wicket to a leftie and pitched another one on a good length but this time about 8 inches outside off. The ball nips back in, just misses the outside edge and knocks over a bail.

The last one was in an OD. First over of the match, I was bowling straight ones on the off stump not giving up any loose deliveries. In my next over, I do the same except I bowled an inswinger where I screwed up the line so it was wide of the off-stump. The batter tries to slog my first loose delivery through the cover but instead gets an inside edge that the keeper has to dive to his left to reach.

It was a great feeling to set the batsmen up like that and then getting great results. It's too bad that a bulk of my wickets are usually from the batsmen completely missing the ball for seemingly no reason whatsoever, or randomly going out slogging. Really hope the patch fixes these issues because the game produces some breath taking dismissals.

No delay for PC version, totally in our control - MattW's been playing it all month :)

Is there a particular reason why it's the 26th for the PC version?

Also, is it going to become available for purchase before release, or will we need to wait until it goes live?

I'd be okay with keeping it limited like it is - I like being #1.

Is the account name tied to your Steam ID name? Wonder if you can create a few different 'names' to add to the leaderboard and make it say.. for instance..

'Matt
Rocks
The
World'

Or, perhaps..

'Matt
Is
One
Lucky
Bastard'

The only records EA holds are for longevity. I'll take Big Ant's creativity and innovation over that any day of the week. :)

Yes the last EA cricket game I enjoyed was cricket 97 and the last cricket game I enjoyed was brian lara cricket 2005 (double wicket mode with a buddy was awesome). Now DBC14 looks to beat both.

Users who are viewing this thread