Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Did I miss something? Way to go, wait until I'm in a plane that doesn't have wifi.

----------

First ones on you Dutch. PS :yes

But 79c everyone knows you have access to all the best stuff.... which is saying something given where Dutch lives.

Did I miss something? Way to go, wait until I'm in a plane that doesn't have wifi.

----------

But 79c everyone knows you have access to all the best stuff.... which is saying something given where Dutch lives.

What you are trying to say Ross, i don't share. :p

It does look like that doesn't it? However can you rely expect another form of answer when you ask if you can change your body after you've been made. I assure you if this was possible Joan Rivers would of found it first...

NBA 2k14 would be regarded as having one of if not the best career mode. Can you change your appearance throughout your career? yes.
Does people's appearances change over a 20 year period? Yes.
It's not a big deal that we can't do it but it would be nice.

speaking of reviews, I wonder if IGN will change their review upon the release of patch 2.

Many of these could theoretically be patched post-release and convert Don Bradman Cricket 14?s decent start into a big score, but for now it can only really be recommended for true cricket tragics.

Don Bradman Cricket 14 Review - IGN

Users who are viewing this thread