Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Can anyone help me to play spin (by giving some tips from their experience), i can't improve my time, because i couldn't even making contact with the ball except some edges, please give some advise thanks. ( in dbc academy)

Play it late, so late the you can't possible bare waiting any longer.

Play it late, so late the you can't possible bare waiting any longer.
The balls are getting more seam movement than spin, so finding very difficult in where they will be pitching. It might be better if they could remove the seam:D

Now i am able touch some balls, the off spinner seaming away and the leg one seaming in. Before this i setted random so its trubled me, (don't know about the orthodox and unorthodox yet), having a great time even with net practice , can't imagine how it would be playing the full game.:thumbs

I love the way the stump camera spins round too, haha - nice touch. Is there a nice *thunk* as it hits? - always my favourite part.

I don't recall. I may have actually had it on mute.

I think it's obvious from the stump cam that this was an inside edge, and I had my doubts about the first video as well. Basically I think there are no such instances from a normal delivery pre-patch 2, but you'll get it if the batsman played on to the stumps.

The balls are getting more seam movement than spin, so finding very difficult in where they will be pitching. It might be better if they could remove the seam:D

Why would they? Drift is a big part of RL spin bowling...

Now i am able touch some balls, the off spinner seaming away and the leg one seaming in. Before this i setted random so its trubled me, (don't know about the orthodox and unorthodox yet), having a great time even with net practice , can't imagine how it would be playing the full game.:thumbs

You need to learn the difference between seam, swing and drift.

really struggling getting bowling at decent speed without assistance (veteran level)

any tips for helping on timing?

------

having nothing approaching a real life, i spent some time today creating the South Africa Colts and Western Province sides that played the England Rebel team in "warm up" games on their 1982 tour, so i could set up an accurate tour.

then played a 3-day game (casual, not tour) between the england 1982 rebels and the SA Colts, with the retro filter on. both teams have retro kit - have to say it looked gorgeous, and was tremendous fun. even the field settings stopped bugging me :)

absolutely amazing game, this.

one slight gripe - it would be amazing if in a later patch or DLC there was some options for umpires to have retro kit. because their modern kit and radios were a touch jarring. but that is being uber-picky. with the retro kit and filters going, it really did just look wonderful. i've got some game capture done, and i'll upload a video in due course.

really struggling getting bowling at decent speed without assistance (veteran level)

any tips for helping on timing?

------

having nothing approaching a real life, i spent some time today creating the South Africa Colts and Western Province sides that played the England Rebel team in "warm up" games on their 1982 tour, so i could set up an accurate tour.

then played a 3-day game (casual, not tour) between the england 1982 rebels and the SA Colts, with the retro filter on. both teams have retro kit - have to say it looked gorgeous, and was tremendous fun. even the field settings stopped bugging me :)

absolutely amazing game, this.

one slight gripe - it would be amazing if in a later patch or DLC there was some options for umpires to have retro kit. because their modern kit and radios were a touch jarring. but that is being uber-picky. with the retro kit and filters going, it really did just look wonderful. i've got some game capture done, and i'll upload a video in due course.

The jump is the most important factor. too early jump will mean no speed at all. time you jump correct and give approx a second before RAS is pushed up.

I can bowl any line and length at will now and able to bowl out teams on legend under hundred. I am hoping that BigAnt resolve the AI batting issue as currently it way too easy to bowl them out even on legend.

Didn't you know all NBA jerseys are starched?

I have no idea what that means, but this is what they look like in real life (i.e. sitting right on the skin):

0720_NBA_630x420.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread