Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Ross,
I know you have ignored this qs before, but still asking, why not tell us about some awesome moments you had in this game :D!!!

Should we take your silence as No? The is game is not releasing before October?

I am assuming you haven read the whole thread + qna thread!!! The gameplay that has been revealed so far looks the most authentic mechanism ever in a cricket game!! Only thing to see now is how fun it is (I am sure it will be, based on the feedback from playtests by real life cricketers :D

You've nailed the biggest issue of all - FUN... it takes a long time and a lot of polish to make sure a game is not just functional, but is fun.

I find our game fun but this is the one thing that it is hard to define, and hard to also promise, my fingers are crossed that our audience (you guys) find it as great to play as we on the office do.

----------

Should we take your silence as No? The is game is not releasing before October?

We will announce the date of the release of the game when we announce the full title, there is nothing said or asked on here that will change that (looking at you 79C, amongst others :P ).

my fingers are crossed that our audience (you guys) find it as great to play as we on the office do.

I am sure we will :D!! Now would you be kind enough to share some of those fun moments that you had :spy

Ashes Cricket 2013 says DRS wont be in the game originally but will be in DLC. All this says to me is they stuffed up didnt bother listing to fans at the start and are already working out what needs to be sent out as DLC content which is ridiculous. Where as Ross has been talking with us constantly, listing to what we have to say and taking it all on board from the early stages.

Ross, in all those matches that you played against AI, did any CPU batsmen scored 80 or 80+ ever while you were bowling in the game?

uhmmm... yeah Ashes 2013 is nothing but Nets... nothing :)

Yeah but they don't have the safetynets either.

Fifa had a lot of AI assist if needed. Atleast we had 50% control but Ashes doesnt seem to give control at all. How different is Ashes from Int. coach where again I select my field, tell the bowler where to bowl, what kinda strategy it must follow. Its never my game until I play it realtime.

And that is why BA Cricket 14 is the real cricket game out there.

In the past week or so all I've found out from these forums is everyone likes to talk about Ashes more than Cricket 14(even Ross)... And I guess any publicity is good publicity so whether or not its good at least people know about that game...

Users who are viewing this thread