Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

what do u mean do we or not simple

----------

ross no offence but this game put's me in doudts if this game realy exits or not

:facepalm You must have read like a millions times that this Friday is the reveal for the game, we don't know how much will be shown but to say the game does not exist is just silly. Both these games exist mate but the difference is ashes is in a lot of trouble and bigant are waiting to strike like a snake.:clap

:facepalm You must have read like a millions times that this Friday is the reveal for the game, we don't know how much will be shown but to say the game does not exist is just silly. Both these games exist mate but the difference is ashes is in a lot of trouble and bigant are waiting to strike like a snake.:clap

Like a cobra or a boomslang?

Like a cobra or a boomslang?

ross is a rattle snake, you can hear him coming(no jokes pls:rolleyes) from a mile away but he is still a very dangerous rival and will strike when needed. PS Ross please put ashes(mouse) out of it's misery.:thumbs

Does anyone have any FUN match types on cricket academy if so tell me the name im intrested
:spy:)

ross no offence but this game put's me in doudts if this game realy exits or not

What the bloomin' hell makes you think that!?

What the bloomin' hell makes you think that!?

i mean that this game has all tthe feathure what people wanted and to get this type of a great game it just feels weared u no what i mean by that?
i love cricket 14

i mean that this game has all tthe feathure what people wanted and to get this type of a great game it just feels weared u no what i mean by that?
i love cricket 14

No text languages on the forum please, or dutch will hunt you down.

ross will there be different types of bats for example boom boom , ca , kookabura etc and can we beable to create our own type of bat the pattern, text, weight of the cricket bat thanks

Ross, not sure if it was you or chief who said it. but i remember one of you saying there will be different types of bats with different weights and pros and cons. was that you?

Ross, not sure if it was you or chief who said it. but i remember one of you saying there will be different types of bats with different weights and pros and cons. was that you?

what i mean is that can be able to make our own bats desighn the size, text, colour, heavyness etc

what i mean is that can be able to make our own bats desighn the size, text, colour, heavyness etc

Do not believe so. That is a huge thing and something we would have heard of by now if it was there.

ross can we change bats between playing

Users who are viewing this thread