Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Is there any chat mechanism available, particularly on the PC? Can there be text chat?

Cheers

ross are we able to swap bats in the middle of batting

Ross, not sure if it was you or chief who said it. but i remember one of you saying there will be different types of bats with different weights and pros and cons. was that you?

Did he? Must've missed that. But if its in, would it be a part of the CA (like assigning a certain weight bat to a player) or can we select the weight of it as we walk out to bat?

PS Its unlikely to be a part of AC13, they need to get the basics right and add many critical features before turning on to this. Ross is our only hope!

ross are we able to swap bats in the middle of batting

Your questions aren't inviable, we can see them. It's likely the case that Big Ant team will get round to answering them or they've been answered. In the mean time, fancy not repeating the same question? How about you look back into the forum to get a better understanding of the game. Then hopefully you'll have a string of educated Q's to ask ;)

We haven't had a good cricket game out of the box since 99 and you're worrying about changing bats mid-innings? :p

im sorry brother but im too much incited about this game

Just created and uploaded a first effort at Simon Taufel. It's the first time i've tried to make a real life person, not super proud of how it came out but hopefully he looks alright.

Yo Bitches!!

WWhite.png

What about Samuel L Jackson as an umpire. Don't get more bad @$$ than him. "Enough is enough. I have have had it with these mother ******* streakers on my mother ******* pitch"

What about Samuel L Jackson as an umpire. Don't get more bad @$$ than him. "Enough is enough. I have have had it with these mother ******* streakers on my mother ******* pitch"

Epicness!!! I know for sure who i am creating next!!

Seeing as we have been creating umpires and that he umpired in the last Ashes test iirc, I had a crack at creating Kumar Dharmasena. Just shared it :)

fIzFnV3.png

Seeing as we have been creating umpires and that he umpired in the last Ashes test iirc, I had a crack at creating Kumar Dharmasena. Just shared it :)

fIzFnV3.png

Looks quite close!! Just needs a little more touch and also Give him an umpire's HAT :D!

PC-keyboard controls

hi ross:wave, you all have paid attention to a lot of minute details in the game that is commendable. Just wanted to ask you what affect would such detailing have on the Batting and Bowling keyboard controls for PC, would we have to press a lot of keys at a time ? :):)

hi ross:wave, you all have paid attention to a lot of minute details in the game that is commendable. Just wanted to ask you what affect would such detailing have on the Batting and Bowling keyboard controls for PC, would we have to press a lot of keys at a time ? :):)

You can not play the game with a keyboard. You would need a controller or game pad (preferably xbox360 controller) to play the game. There is a seperate thread goving details about how batting/bowling works

Users who are viewing this thread