Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Guys i have a question. I want to buy the best controller out there. Which one should i buy ?? Any ideas ??
I am seriously sorry admin if i posted in the wrong forum but i want to get opinion here because i will only be playing cricket with the controller :)

No matter how many times it is mentioned or how many controller bundles stores sell, I'm certain there will be three threads on release day asking why it doesn't work on keyboard and why no one told them.

Just a curosity Q,

After the release, licensing stuff and all that

How many days it will take to get our hands on this game of a decade?

wiorjs.png

Much more closer to reality

This game will be awesome. Just one question for Ross, there are 700+ players in my cricket academy when and how attributes will be given to them.

I think there are 4500+ players in the Cricket Academy.

Player attributes/skills wont be hard to implement and the game will ship with a good set.

Guys i have a question. I want to buy the best controller out there. Which one should i buy ?? Any ideas ??
I am seriously sorry admin if i posted in the wrong forum but i want to get opinion here because i will only be playing cricket with the controller :)

both ps3 and 360 controllers should work i used to play cricket 07 on my old computer with a PS3 controller

Users who are viewing this thread