Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

finally we can escape from the clutches of Cricket 07, AC 09, come on ross let us know the release date, october will come in another 66 days...

Will you be releasing a official trailer for this amaing game?

finally we can escape from the clutches of Cricket 07, AC 09, come on ross let us know the release date, october will come in another 66 days...

So let us set our countdown to 65 days. Not that far. :) If it releases earlier we consider it a bonus. :)

Just do not want to let down Cricket 14 fans, but we have set our expectations too too high for this game, even people are finding many cons on the 30 sec sneak peek video.. :facepalm

Reason: :spy

More Expectations = Less Satisfactions :eek:

Less Expectations = More Satisfactions :)

People from forum and facebook page are expecting too much from this game, that they even think Ashes cricket 2009, EA cricket 07, cricket revolution, ICC 2010, etc are nothing in front of this game...

Do not want to disappoint Cricket fans, but this is from my point of view..

Even I am expecting an cricket game for long time,

Like EA Cricket 07 but missed online gameplay feature :noway
Like Ashes cricket 2009 graphics but gameplay is an disappointment.. :mad
Like revolutionary shots from Cricket revolution but less features :eek:

Even career mode of International cricket captain was awesome like Auctions, purchasing player but no gameplay in it.. :facepalm

Cricket 14 will be the game of the decade for those people who are not following forums and facebook page and get to know about the game at the last moment like release date... ;)

Hope Big Ant Cricket 14 proves me wrong...:)

Last edited:
My favourite part from the video released:

1iTe701.gif

Just cant stop watching it :D!!! The shot animation, the footwork (specially the back leg), the flow of the bat, the follow through, the eyes and head following the ball, the seam position, the way the seam changes position after pitching and also after the shot is hit!!!!! AWESOME!!!

I wish we could keep gif signatures on this forum :(

Last edited:
I love the trigger movement before the shot is played. It reminds me of Dan Vettori initial trigger movement. Love it.

I love the trigger movement before the shot is played. It reminds me of Dan Vettori initial trigger movement. Love it.

Yeah...that was brilliant too!! Am very eager to know the batting controls now!!

Yeah...that was brilliant too!! Am very eager to know the batting controls now!!

I am left hand batsman! and i have studied daniel vettori's cricket very closely, it resemebles very close to his trigger movement. Maybe it just him on the cover :p

Users who are viewing this thread