Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

No worries, just don't want to disappoint people :)

ross please answer this. you have implemented the D/L method in the game. I m just asking that did you have to take the permission from the ICC for the D/L tables data to put in game since the D/L tables are the property of the ICC. correct me in this if I am wrong

so we can't tell if it is this friday or not but is that sure that we will get something delivered this friday right

ross please answer this. you have implemented the D/L method in the game. I m just asking that did you have to take the permission from the ICC for the D/L tables data to put in game since the D/L tables are the property of the ICC. correct me in this if I am wrong

Surely it's just a mathematical equation - so I don't think they would own rights to it but it'll be interesting to know for sure and see how is implemented in the game

When is the press release??:)

----------

Fielder diving and dropping a catch [To see how the player responds to the situation as I has never been perfect in any game].

*For that I think the fielder should watch the ball after dropping it and then after throwing it back to the wicket keeper he should show some frustration.....After a few deliveries the camera should be showing the fielder and the commentators should talk about the strategy that the fielder must have used to take that catch[Which would surely make it realistic] :thumbs:D

When is the title + release date + licenseing + Ca update Announcement ? Next friday !!!

so has ross said anything about the realse date of the play session if not please do answer

At the end that game is going to release in september anyway !! We all know that too

Users who are viewing this thread