Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

So this week i can sleep well......Goodnite;)

so ross the boss, whats for this friday, keep on telling us what you gonna serve in the food party but never tell when you gonna serve :facepalm we keep on waiting ....

There won't be a video, but hopefully something else will be in the offing.

Would be good to hear some details regarding multiplayers. How many people can play together locally and online etc. how the online leaderboard will work, whether we will have seperate leaderboards for seperate formats like test/odis/t20s. Stuffs like most runs scored by a batsman and the user name, most wickets, most cartches by a particular fielder and the user name, etc, highest team totals, modt numbers of 100s,50s etc etc.

By the way ross, IF this game gets locally distributed in usa/canada, can we expect a local DLC/patch also?

Last edited:
I know it's probably been asked already but its a simple yes/no answer. The game was supposed to be released before october, im guessing that aim wont be made. has the date been pushed back?

I know it's probably been asked already but its a simple yes/no answer. The game was supposed to be released before october, im guessing that aim wont be made. has the date been pushed back?

No, not as far as we know.

There was never any official confirmation of that. It was speculation based on a vague post. I've been saying Beginning to mid October for months... but many things have changed with Ashes missing all kinds of dates so that's prolly not helped any release plans...

I hope Ross gives out the license details and the commentry panel for the game this friday.That would be more satisfying than seeing a minute long video or a bunch of images in my opinion.

There was never any official confirmation of that. It was speculation based on a vague post. I've been saying Beginning to mid October for months... but many things have changed with Ashes missing all kinds of dates so that's prolly not helped any release plans...

My gut feeling is that it will be the first week in October but nobody knows and until Ross announces it nobody will know.

Ross just a suggestion for future versions of the game and I would also like PC members thoughts on this but in the career mode after 20 years would you be able to implement it so that we can continue playing in domestic cricket until all our skills are depleted, for instance the 20 year point could still remain but that could be the start of your rapid decline in stats hence resulting in your demise as a cricketer, it would just be good to be able to finish your career on your own terms or until you get dropped and retire. I personally would love to have the challenge of still playing domestic cricket when im 40 even though my stats would be dreadful if I could still contribute then why not :)

DBC14, more pc fan wallpapers added by me..
Sorry for repetitive patterns,, but was trying out simple deviations and couldn't neglect few of it...
Please visit the Original thread of graphics forum link in my signature for these..

5. 5_1.jpg

6. 6.jpg

7. 7.jpg

8. 8.jpg

9. 9.jpg

so ross the boss, whats for this friday, keep on telling us what you gonna serve in the food party but never tell when you gonna serve :facepalm we keep on waiting ....

I think you need to go and get fed on the other forum if you don't like the food in here.

Don't see the need for any more videos this Friday now as the play session is not that far away. :)

Users who are viewing this thread