Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Does it work vice-versa then? If yes, PS3 is a better option as it is convertible to PS3 move through controller.

The game itself needs to support it. Sadly ps3 or xbox360 doesn't do the "conversion" from general controllers to move controllers or kinect.

Dbc14 will not support either move or kinect. But table top cricket will.

----------

Ross in the official forum regarding official trailer...

not yet.... there's a heap of video around though. The Sneak Peeks must add up to quite a few minutes.

I like videos :) specially long ones...

lol

I'd would have also promised you a Beta but you would have been conflicted having already received one from MikeF...

You two kids are cute sometimes...

You two kids are cute sometimes...

'tis but the tyranny of distance that keeps us apart... although I would have thought they might have considered "Transportation" for Barmy by now...

>>

I was referring to this:

Quote:
Hi Zim, Can we take this conversation offline as I would like our Senior Producer to get involved and talk to you more about your comments and you offer of Beta testing. I will get back to you shortly on this.Cheers,
Mike.

Ok sure - will await to hear from you

I guess get "back to you shortly" was after "early September"...., hang on a minute... I reckon Barmy has been playing it for months! No wonder we don't see him or Dutch around much lately :p

Do patches need to go through similar submission process like the full game with sony and microsoft? Does it take a lot less time to pass the submission compared to the full game?

Will we get to see TTC also in the play session?

I could do that but I think people at the playsession might lynch me. There is pretty comprehensive video of TTC already available.

----------

Do patches need to go through similar submission process like the full game with sony and microsoft? Does it take a lot less time to pass the submission compared to the full game?

Patches generally take a lot less time, about 1/2.

I could do that but I think people at the playsession might lynch me. There is pretty comprehensive video of TTC already available.

How many console/pc units would be available at the playsession? Also will you guys be playing (and recording) as well (I hope you guys do play, as only then we would be able to see proper gameplay since everyone else would be playing it for the first time)? Will the game be playable only on PC or ps3 and xbox360 as well?

It will be at least two PS3's.

Ross, if possible, maybe you can release a tutorial video before the playsessions so that the people going there have an idea on the controls and thus can concentrate more on the gameplay aspects instead of cribbing about the controls :D!

Will there be a reveal for like the commentators and a few other things ross or are you going to let the play-sessions do that for you.:spy

Users who are viewing this thread