Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

Everyone screaming for a release date, personally, on the next patch any of these things:
Bowling (everyone is asking for this - I have been coming back to the forums every other day reading what people are saying and I know everyone asks for it).

But other than bowling, how about different pitches in the nets? Allow you to play on a practise wicket in England or India or Australia? Just to give an example of how different pitches will play, editing how old the pitch is?
I think that would be really interesting.

Isn't this asking for too much? There weren't obliged to include nets in the first place, but did so as a token of appreciation.

There has already been a lot of time invested on the CA nets and given the fact that it's free of cost for us but not for them, let's not get make any more demands/request. Human wants are unlimited, but we gotta control it sometimes :yes

All Ross needs to do is say you want bowling, sure just put $50 in my bank account and all good or maybe just release the game.:D

Isn't this asking for too much? There weren't obliged to include nets in the first place, but did so as a token of appreciation.

There has already been a lot of time invested on the CA nets and given the fact that it's free of cost for us but not for them, let's not get make any more demands/request. Human wants are unlimited, but we gotta control it sometimes :yes
You have a very good point, and I believe you.
However, I think that the nets were basically to make up for the delay.
And I also think that they should release soon, but we don't want another game like AC13, do we?
Let them take their time. However, they then are obliged to release a quality game.

the nets were not there "for the delay" .The nets were there to give people the opportunity to have a feel of the game to get a sense of what BA have said along: this game is like no other game of cricket before it.

It is unbelievable how when something is given free and at great effort people still feel as if they were owed it. FFS have we forgotten how Ross and Mikey M and others were till at it at two o clock in the freakin morning to get something up for us. Some people need to get the Fishing heads out of their arses.

Rubbish.

the nets were not there "for the delay" .The nets were there to give people the opportunity to have a feel of the game to get a sense of what BA have said along: this game is like no other game of cricket before it.

It is unbelievable how when something is given free and at great effort people still feel as if they were owed it. FFS have we forgotten how Ross and Mikey M and others were till at it at two o clock in the freakin morning to get something up for us. Some people need to get the Fishing heads out of their arses.

Rubbish.

Agreed Dutch, it does surprise me how ungrateful a few are, although I'd like to think most are grateful of the work bigant have put in not only to give us the CA and nets but to continually update and patch it. Obviously it helps bigant with the feedback, and QA, but I don't think many devs go to these length to support their games let alone demos!!

Last edited:

Rubbish.

I disagree. I think they saw the game had to be delayed, and therefore released the nets as an apology/to keep things happy.

Of course, they are not obliged to release anything, and they're not the first game to have a delay and it is not yet a huge delay, but I think they'd have preferred to have released at the Christmas period before any nets came out.

don.jpg

this looks nice the steel book:thumbs

God damn it.. I know I shouldn't come on here when I've set a personal embargo on getting any scores of the current game so I can watch it in full later as I'm recording it.. can't we possibly keep this on topic??? :lol

(I did manage to close my eyes before the whole score got absorbed by my eyes.. all I really saw was England something/something.. feel pretty confident with the general size of the numbers though.. haha)

i hope they win so india gets back to 1 position because i dont think aussies deserve no. 1 position in odi

Given the way India is playing at the moment (0-2 in SA and 0-2 in NZ so far), do you really feel they deserve the No.1 ranking then?

Just found out the EB store where I pre ordered and fully purchased DBC14, is closing down.. heres a hoping nothing dodgey goes on with there transfer of files ;)

never supported english team before today.i hope they win so india gets back to 1 position because i dont think aussies deserve no. 1 position in odi

Even if we lose next 2 games against england, we still stay number 1 sorry mate

Users who are viewing this thread