Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

DF111F3DC8572AB7656C96D6FD0870999B4F4C67
dont play any more test cricket for one year:lol

-This is after a support enquiry and asking questions as to where the game was purchased. Some people out there are making money for sure.... It is what I wake up to most days.
If only you had the foresight to sell the game for 30 cents a copy, you'd be rich able to buy an ice cream.

Have you gone around to any of the Sunday markets around the place and glared at* the guys selling pirated copies over here?

*or stabbed in the heart, your choice.

I buy it from Karachi, Pakistan. I am using FLT version of the game.When I first installed the game it works perfect. I played career for a while, then after few weeks of play i went into the academy and faced the problem that is in every search there i have received "No result found" whether it is a player, a team or anything. I have some saved searches which i searched previously that are also showing this "no result found" message. Kindly advise me.

-This is after a support enquiry and asking questions as to where the game was purchased. Some people out there are making money for sure.... It is what I wake up to most days.

People are selling cracked versions? And Fairlight cracks at that? That's some tweaked up shit, man.

I buy it from Karachi, Pakistan. I am using FLT version of the game.When I first installed the game it works perfect. I played career for a while, then after few weeks of play i went into the academy and faced the problem that is in every search there i have received "No result found" whether it is a player, a team or anything. I have some saved searches which i searched previously that are also showing this "no result found" message. Kindly advise me.

You should ask them to get support from the panhandler from whom they bought the game, or give them Biggs' 7X24 hotline :D

If only you had the foresight to sell the game for 30 cents a copy, you'd be rich able to buy an ice cream.

Have you gone around to any of the Sunday markets around the place and glared at* the guys selling pirated copies over here?

*or stabbed in the heart, your choice.

I've purchased a copy to make sure it doesn't work, which they don't, hence all of the support issues.

I've purchased a copy to make sure it doesn't work, which they don't, hence all of the support issues.

...technically you should lose your little green tick for that "balkeeting" of your own game, but we'll let it slide this once.

this is the height of laziness and much, much more expensive than actually buying bottles of Jack Daniels (or other Bourbon) and coke and making it yourself.

or ANY OTHER BOURBON!

Because seriously, life is not long enough to drink bad bourbon ...

dunno if it is the right place to post
i already own game on ps3
was planning to buy it for my laptop
if i can run cricket academy will i be able to run full game

Users who are viewing this thread