Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

@BigAntStudios , Will there be sledging button in DBC 16, Just like fifa different key combination produces different goal celebration. :p

Last edited:
Pocket Cricket.JPG

So I just played a game of pocket cricket and it just shows how easy some stuff is to program. So as you can Purser and Vardhan scored a lot of runs and got out in the deep but what is the most important thing is that the field spread and if the bowler bowled short then there would be a square leg, this game alone has the best field placements Ive ever seen and I highly recommend you guys give it a go and see for yourself...

@Markkkkk Had a quick play but like a typical bloke didn't read the instructions until after I struggled! was fun though and will have a proper go later. Has a thread about it been posted on PC at all?

Edit: Found the thread. Thought it had only just come out!

Last edited:
I find Pro too easy, but get annihilated on veteran

That's why I basically stopped playing a few months back, I pretty much mastered PRO but Veteran seemed like an impossible step up in difficulty. I took a break, came back to it a few weeks ago and PRO is about right again, I lost twice to the AI playing Biggton Gamecocks vs Big Ant last night ...I think it's just an 'overplay' situation, take a break, come back to it after a few weeks and PRO will feel about right again.

....or go play some online against @MattW if he ever resurfaces again after being assimilated by the Borg Ant Collective.

How do you bowl in this thing. Well rather how do you bowl effectively in this thing. I have had at best 3 wickets an innings in legendary mode, nothing more. That too I place silly mid off and silly mid on, and usually two of the three wickets are impossbile full on drives that those two end up catching inches from the ground.

if u have a choice between Rugby League Live 3 (steam) and Don Bradman cricket 16 which one will u buy?

Do you like Rugby League or Cricket more?
i like both, i played both for my school. so its the matter of gameplay. i never played RRL2 since it didnt come on PC, but since we know what DBC16 will be like (as ive played over 500 hours of DBC14 and assuming DBC16 will be similar to it) im shifting more towards RRL3. so im relying on convincing reviews of RRL3 and DBC16 once they come out or from ppl who have tested the gameplay.

i like both, i played both for my school. so its the matter of gameplay. i never played RRL2 since it didnt come on PC, but since we know what DBC16 will be like (as ive played over 500 hours of DBC14 and assuming DBC16 will be similar to it) im shifting more towards RRL3. so im relying on convincing reviews of RRL3 and DBC16 once they come out or from ppl who have tested the gameplay.

I would buy both... RLL3 this year and DBC 16 next year or whenever it comes out.

Users who are viewing this thread