Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

@Dutch I have seen this forum for more than 6 months, you were the only one who is doing this to pirated users. Good Job ! Anyways first we should actually punish the people who actually create these pirated copies.
Actually the creators of the game should also take apart in this. For example, GTA V pirated versions would be automatically removed from torrents. Though some torrents are still listed, they are named wrong for not getting caught. Like the game will be listed like geeee teee aaa fiveee. Some what like this.

I don't want to hurt anyone but we cannot actually stop piracy by just getting overwhelmed on people who are using pirated versions.

And they will be unable to take part in bèta's and early access additions and get no help

They cant play online proper ones

None of the new shots n goodies

None of the new mods either for them

No Co op

they are on DBC 14 before DRM We are are on DBC 15 literally with all those updates.

This despite BA making loss with DBC, if half the pirate copies were genuine, we would have seen that list grow a bit more for everyone.

-----

they get rain rain though :p

Thankyou and Let it be. Ill never get it, you will never get it.
In my politest voice possible: well you are so kind. Thank you for your infinite wisdom.

Just remember: those who condone theft, support theft and destroy game development....your standpoint is perfectly clear.

@Dutch
Can some one actually help me out ?? Why my card dosen't work in bigant. Why amazon dosen't deliver to me.
Where should I Buy ? I need this game very badly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unbelievable.....just dip my nads in bleech already....
If you can't help me, it's just ok.
And for god's sake, I'm not an english professor, please talk in normal understandable english for humans. Now please don't get angry.

i don't think "nads" is a term often used by english professors

i believe that "baws" is the correct term anyway

@Dutch first we should actually punish the people who actually create these pirated copies.

Wrong. This is a cricket gaming community, not the FBI. As a community we control our little corner of the Internet and as cricket gaming obsessed nerds it's our absolute responsibility that people who own legitimate versions of the game who visit the forum are heard the loudest. It's an inherited mandate to ensure the future success of this niche gaming sport otherwise there won't be any more cricket games on PC.

we cannot actually stop piracy by just getting overwhelmed on people who are using pirated versions.

As an individual you CAN stop piracy. Don't do it. Simple. As a community we can dissuade it by taking the attitudes of Dutch, Matt, Snowy, all the staff and respect the vibrant, unique relationship we have with @BigAntStudios and make it as hard for pirates to interact socially within this forum. Making it uncomfortable for them is a fantastic tool, restricting the mods forum is an effective action and banning them is the easy way out, in my opinion, but a necessary result.

@Dutch I Think you still don't believe that I have ordered it from amazon. It was supposed to be delivered on 22nd. But not yet. I have even tried contacting them but still no use.
Screenshot_1.png

@IceAgeComing I don't know the meaning of either nads or even baws. I can't google out all meanings. Though english is not my mother tounge, I'm glad that atleast I can talk and write english better than all of my friends.

@Biggs Not only cricket games, I'm afraid that the future of all games are in danger now. Why don't you actually ban the people who won't use the legitimate copy ??
I was just saying that we can't do anything by just getting anger on pirated users. You get anger on them, scold them, do anything. They are gonna play their pirated game only and only.

Sorry to say this @Biggs But when you tell me "they are restricted to mods section", I just felt it like a joke. Because people are getting so many different kinds of mods from diif. websites and even youtube. Beacuse I have seen my self, my friends use so many of mods for their pirated versions.... Some named some thing Like Innocent edition V5. But I just say one thing to my friends, I will buy the legitimate one and I would never even see the gameplay they play. And Guess what! No one's gonna get uncomfortable for just getting ignored in this forum. Don't take it seriousleeeeeeeeee.

Are you guys being doing this for real? This is the equvilent of someone saying 'Hey I murder but its not my fault and its not that guys fault he murdered! Why you so uptight about everyone murdering?'

All in all a man who lives in a glass house shouldnt throw stones...

@Dutch I Think you still don't believe that I have ordered it from amazon. It was supposed to be delivered on 22nd. But not yet. I have even tried contacting them but still no use.
Screenshot_1.png

@IceAgeComing I don't know the meaning of either nads or even baws. I can't google out all meanings. Though english is not my mother tounge, I'm glad that atleast I can talk and write english better than all of my friends.

@Biggs Not only cricket games, I'm afraid that the future of all games are in danger now. Why don't you actually ban the people who won't use the legitimate copy ??
I was just saying that we can't do anything by just getting anger on pirated users. You get anger on them, scold them, do anything. They are gonna play their pirated game only and only.

Sorry to say this @Biggs But when you tell me "they are restricted to mods section", I just felt it like a joke. Because people are getting so many different kinds of mods from diif. websites and even youtube. Beacuse I have seen my self, my friends use so many of mods for their pirated versions.... Some named some thing Like Innocent edition V5. But I just say one thing to my friends, I will buy the legitimate one and I would never even see the gameplay they play. And Guess what! No one's gonna get uncomfortable for just getting ignored in this forum. Don't take it seriousleeeeeeeeee.
Well go find yourself a different forum then.......

@Dutch Thankyou and I don't need some one's advice of what to do and what not to do and specially from people who are having so much of wisdom.

Users who are viewing this thread