Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

No idea why I'm bothering but...

Why don't you actually ban the people who won't use the legitimate copy ??

That's exactly what PlanetCricket does. We only control what happens in this corner of the Internet, which happens to be the only corner where we have developers as community members. If you pirate the game and are a member here we make it as absolutely uncomfortable as possible.

But when you tell me "they are restricted to mods section", I just felt it like a joke. Because people are getting so many different kinds of mods from diifferent websites

It's not a joke. You're also completely missing the point; which is... If you pirate the game, you don't get to play in THIS community, of which, there are substantial benefits to being a part of not withstanding the ability to use mods made by our forum members, interact with the Big Ant developers and be quoted by me.

No one's gonna get uncomfortable for just getting ignored in this forum. Don't take it seriousleeeeeeeeee.

You seem to be getting reasonably uncomfortable, you seem to know a lot about pirated versions, seem to be very defensive about it ...and it is serious. Get a clue.

@Biggs @Dutch Though you people put on your efforts on forums, there's nothing gonna happen. We cannot stop piracy when even big games like GTA V are getting Pirated.
Only people like me stop downloading pirated versions though I can't afford it. Come to city and see, every one and all of my friends uses pirated version from torrents.
And If people like me want to buy the genuine one though can't afford
Bigant gives error from their website and
Amazon never delivers, it's been five days and not yet dispatched.

You understand that if everyone pirates nothing gets made... Or you get shitty "free to play" games and a pop-up every shot saying "pay 3 gold coins or the odious Giles Clarke will ban you from the team".

That's why people here are "obsessed" with piracy. That and the fluffy shirts.

@Biggs As I never played the game, how am I supposed to know the benefits of the legitimate copy ??
LOL You saying me defensive about pirated versions!! Then why I am obsessed buying the game rather downloading the torrent!!
Here in India, you can never trust the shops and retail stores. They just copy the torrent file and sell it to you. So Im buying it from bigantt and amazon..

I've been to India many times, that's not true and a gross exaggeration.

Many of our Indian members have had no trouble purchasing the game from Steam, Flipkart or Big Ant themselves. You are being defensive and the veiled comments supporting piracy are obvious.

@blockerdave ...wait, when did we start getting fluffy shirts?

You understand that if everyone pirates nothing gets made... Or you get shitty "free to play" games and a pop-up every shot saying "pay 3 gold coins or the odious Giles Clarke will ban you from the team".

That's why people here are "obsessed" with piracy. That and the fluffy shirts.

So you mean to say that "The moment you get obsessed with piracy, piracy will be completely banned, stopped...???!!!!!

So you mean to say that "The moment you get obsessed with piracy, piracy will be completely banned, stopped...???!!!!!
No, I'm saying your excuse of "everyone does it" is ridiculous and inaccurate. Not everyone does it, and as this forum indicates with many many member, not everyone in India pirates it either.

@Biggs Well wait./... when did I support piracy. Im not defending piracy.
I rather said if you buy the physical copy in stores out side and retail stores like shopclues.com, I'm damn sure you are gonna pay for a pirated version. So that's why I didn't buy that. I'm still trying to buy it from amazon and bigant. But they never work. You people tell me, what should I be doing in this case.
I'm really sorry, wasting you people's valuable time and I'm sorry if some one get's hurt @Dutch @Biggs

@Biggs Well wait./... when did I support piracy. Im not defending piracy.
I rather said if you buy the physical copy in stores out side and retail stores like shopclues.com, I'm damn sure you are gonna pay for a pirated version. So that's why I didn't buy that. I'm still trying to buy it from amazon and bigant. But they never work. You people tell me, what should I be doing in this case.
I'm really sorry, wasting you people's valuable time and I'm sorry if some one get's hurt @Dutch @Biggs

Cancel Amazon, and buy the steam code from Big Ant direct or buy from flipkart... That's what you're supposed to do.

No, I'm saying your excuse of "everyone does it" is ridiculous and inaccurate. Not everyone does it, and as this forum indicates with many many member, not everyone in India pirates it either.
@blockerdave Yup! I will tell you an example, Wait, you can actually, here in India, (Not to downgrade my country, everyone first love their country),
There's something called as Internet cafe where people who don't have Internet, go there and pay for internet and use it for a limited time in some PC's kept there. All people actually come to play the games in the cafe. They cafe people actually uses a pirated version and gets paid.

Moral-: Even you have a pirated version, it makes you get paid.

@blockerdave Bigant shows error with my credit card. Flipkart doesen;t deliver to my city. Waiting for amazon. I don't know wether it's a coincidence or something else..

You're the problem, not the system. If its as difficult as you claim it is, its your fault. Either you are doing something wrong, or do not have the correct system of payment. There are many ways to purchase it, from within India legally and easily. Stop making excuses and arguing about piracy. It's wrong, not condoned here, you're on the wrong side of the argument.

Wait, you can actually, here in India, (Not to downgrade my country, everyone first love their country),
There's something called as Internet cafe where people who don't have Internet, go there and pay for internet and use it for a limited time in some PC's kept there. All people actually come to play the games in the cafe. They cafe people actually uses a pirated version and gets paid.

There are lots of legit gaming centers everywhere, with console as well as PC gaming again its what you choose that maters.

You can go to a dinky shady net cafe with insufficient hardware and play laggy pirated games on a 14 inch crt mointor

or go to proper gaming centers with legit games and proper facilitates to game and enjoy it.

One of my friend runs a proper legit gaming center which is a cool place to hangout and game.

Dont blame the country its what you are doing that's wrong/

Today this forum be all...

c7h0jrn.gif

...we a team ....we winning the battle...

Thus endith my trilogy of Ellie Goulding .gifs ...It's Friday, what have you got for us @Ross?

Users who are viewing this thread