Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

The only thing I am disappointed with this game is not able to do things which AI are able to...There's a "Chip" shot which AI can play by only showing the face of the bat and hit it in the air, these shots mostly end up over the fielder and for four or might get us 2-3 runs,really useful shot...They do this for both front foot and backfoot shots but this we cannot do...The animation looks like a punch shot but its just a chip..

They do this for both front foot and backfoot shots but this we cannot do

Disagree!
I just played couple of fantastic scoops and little edgy cut over the Fly slip and even third man by playing the ball very late. We can play those nice shots! Never tried with Front foot but playing late on the Back foot was absolute beauty! :)

Experiment with your timing, I've always been able to chip over the infield, mostly deliberately. Playing at Pro or Legend level gives you greater control when batting over that stuff.

If you're out there Ross, please tell me there's some push going towards Microsoft to get off their backends and check/approve the patches for their consoles? From the inferences I've seen Sony are as usual all okay.

I vaguely remember this kind of trouble with the last major patch and I might be just imagining, but you had to put some pressure on them/pester them?

just thought @BigAntStudios might like to know that in the last couple of weeks i have seen DBC14 PS4 and XboxOne versions on sale in Asda (which I think you knew about/confirmed previously) and also Morrisons - who had it at the attractive price of £42.

Looks like the switch of UK distributor a little while back has paid dividends - here's hoping that improves things for the sequel.

I'm speaking ENGLISH now! LAS stands for Left Analog Stick. In case if you don't have a gamepad then get one and check the manual! :D
ohh sorry that reply wasnt for u....it was meant for the person who answered my ques.....
dont know how same comment got posted twice....

This is the first I've heard of a "Demo" being released? Unless it's just the pre-release stand alone academy?

The "demo" on Steam is just the Academy and the nets yeah.

Also Biggs you aren't allowed to change your signature again; now something I did is immortalised in it ;)

Ahhhh, okay. I had no idea it was still available... I'll dial back my skepticism to 50%

...and I just saw it now @IceAgeComing ...big laugh, well played.

Do you meet the system requirements?

Does it only happen in career? Does it always happen? What are your system specifications?

If you can send me through your save file I will take a look on Monday.
Its working now. But it is a constant problrm earlier. Thanks for ur rply. If it repeats, I will send u the save file fr sure.

Have been playing career mode as an Indian inernational and in five yrs so far not a single away tour of Australia,south africa or england. Anyone else face this issue?

Have been playing career mode as an Indian inernational and in five yrs so far not a single away tour of Australia,south africa or england. Anyone else face this issue?
It's a known and Sad thing unfortunately! The Teams in there are structured to follow a code and there are specific programs against each number. India is No.4 in that list and what you're associated with is, two years of tour plan which will continue unfolding in every passing 2 years, i.e, the odd years you'll start playing Pakistan AWAY and the even years you'll face Bangladesh AWAY. So, forget about touring to RSA, AUS, ENG and WI with India selected in Career! :facepalm

That's the deal of compromise we've made when bought the game! :) :D

Users who are viewing this thread