Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Issues and Anomalies after patch 2 [PS3/360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay on PS3

Match : career match pro 40 league game #5
Over : 9th

I had just got an edge for a caught behind and my 5th wicket. I appealed as soon as the keeper caught the ball and the game. All the players ran to the middle of the pitch and was running on the spot and the game hung waiting for the umpires decision. The only way to get clear of this was to exit the game.

This happens to me maybe 80% of the time i get a wicket caught behind...

PS3 BTW

Last edited:
Can anyone with the crash confirm if they are also getting this crash to occur in Casual match mode too? We believe that it shouldn't be doing that, but it'd be nice to know if it is. If it is, can someone give us a video of that specific crash.

I've played 4 casual matches and it doesn't seem to crash. But I haven't had an edge so not sure if there is an issue there

Noticed these when I went to load up a tour. Deleted the files and have had no issue saving. @HBK619 @BigAntStudios

Attachments

• 2014-07-10 10.04.08.jpg
    2014-07-10 10.04.08.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 35
  • 2014-07-10 10.08.57.jpg
    2014-07-10 10.08.57.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 43
360....casual play...played a T10 game...game freezes after match was finished but when searching for save file. Second time this has happened. Suppose my options are :-

* Play casual games with Patch 2....better gameplay than pre Patch 2 but unable to save bonus points at end.
* Try to remove Patch 2...games and bonus points will save...but gameplay will be buggy and annoying.
* Wait for some techie on here who has sussed how to override the problem.
* Wait for Patch 3.....if it is in production.

Can anyone with the crash confirm if they are also getting this crash to occur in Casual match mode too? We believe that it shouldn't be doing that, but it'd be nice to know if it is. If it is, can someone give us a video of that specific crash.

I can confirm it does for me, see http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...r-patch-2-ps3-360-a-89276-52.html#post2807762

As noted I don't get the bug as much anymore. I'll get some firmware details etc and try to get a video for you tommorow night.

Glad I could afford the extra ?30 to buy the pc version on top of 360. I'd go nuts if I couldnt play it. But I am desperate to get back to my saved game.

Whilst I could probably afford the PC version, I cant afford a laptop good enough to run it. My laptop has trouble with Sim City 4, and thats 10 years + old! Saying that, it does save game :spy

Tested a casual game and started a tour, as far as i'm aware still nothing, i'll be playing more as the day goes on and i'll keep people updated

EDIT: These were all found on my USB, i'll need to test my HDD

----------

That would be great. Thanks.
Have you had an email off me yet HBK?

Last edited:
Ah, it crashes off my HDD. My USB was fine this morning, I did just copy my files over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread