Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hand bags :lol

What a bunch of morons.! :lol

It's a bloody cricket game :facepalm

BD and Biggs and others, Lee is right for once please let's move on and talk about something else as Dutch has said this is getting boring.

We have no control on the release date, has everything gone to plan for this the last year god no.:eek: This year has been the strangest year in cricket games ever and i'm not just talking about ashes f--k ups.

I feel it's good that there has been bugs found and can be fixed before release.

PS To Ross if there is any huge bugs found in the play-sessions will you consider fixing them before release or just in the day one patch.

All that happened in the last 48 hours is that RLL WC was released.

Not that anything had changed recently but if you want to argue about the validity of predictions on any given day then go talk to Rockstar and Ubisoft, tell them that they're contradictory and liars. I've ALWAYS said that nothing is 100% until it's in your hands booting in your machine.

@phil unfair to say RLL was the same as RLL2. RLL was a totally different product and not as good a game as we would have hoped, RLL2 is far superior and has seen multiple patches and updates.

RLL WC is based on RLL2 is based on the WC in the same way that FIFA WC is based on the previous FIFA of that year, and we're clearly stating as much.

@bd stop being so selective with your facts, I posted that the squads for the WC were finalised last week when SBW joined the NZ team.

Last edited:
@bd stop being so selective with your facts.

Also probably stop being selective with what you chose to quote and/or take out of context to suit your crazy conspiracy. This whole thing is utterly hilarious... I look forward to discussing "credibility" with Blocker in a few weeks. You're wound tighter than an oompa loompa stuck on the third level of candy crush, mate.

I didn't see any DBC14 stuff. It was just a good old chat with Ross and Mikey for a couple of hours. Good stuff.

Good to see you're keeping "the company line"* ;)

*seriously, DBC14 wasn't shown, we just had a great chat for a couple of hours. You can talk of what Mike did show you on the PS3 if you care to.

I look forward to the day when the game is released and we all come back to this thread and go over what has been said.

Oh how we will laugh and laugh and laugh.

Reading it once is once too many...

It depends....

Its pretty entertaining to read all of those early biggs's trolling post on the first screenshot and you trying to defend yourself. At that time it too felt like reading those once was too much...now we all get a laugh out of it.

@bd stop being so selective with your facts, I posted that the squads for the WC were finalised last week when SBW joined the NZ team.

I've tried to avoid being selective... I honestly apologise if I have. I think I have taken everything I've seen at face value. I've just voiced an opinion, it doesn't sit with which way the contortionist has twisted today, but it's how I see things.

will I buy it? yes. do I think it's gonna be a great game? yes. am I finding the pre-launch shenanigans tiresome? yes. do I think some of the stuff we've been told is contradictory, beyond what has obviously changed according to competitive circumstance... sorry, but yes. I think I've acknowledged throughout that I was always prepared to admit I may have misinterpreted stuff, and I've always tried to show what's led me that way, so people can engage at a factual level if they choose to. like you have, and all credit to you. I take the point of the squads only being just finalised... I don't know how long it takes to add in one player. my personal feeling would still be releasing at the semi-final doesn't tie with what else has been said, but I am equally prepared to accept there's a lot of other layers to that.

bottom line is, I didn't say anything too controversial, just that for several reasons my enthusiasm is diminished. the usual suspects decided to attack me personally for that. whatever. oddly enough my self-worth isn't greatly tied in to the opinions of strangers on the internet. i'll live.

----------

It depends....

Its pretty entertaining to read all of those early biggs's trolling post on the first screenshot and you trying to defend yourself. At that time it too felt like reading those once was too much...now we all get a laugh out of it.

careful israr, he can contort enough to get you in his sights too.

We're keeping the server off the air for a bit longer as we hook in the retail Xbox Live and PSN services.

I think this is another hint that Big Ant are getting into the final stages of release if they are linking in now. Especially since there is 3 weeks until the play session to go still.

Also probably stop being selective with what you chose to quote and/or take out of context to suit your crazy conspiracy. This whole thing is utterly hilarious... I look forward to discussing "credibility" with Blocker in a few weeks. You're wound tighter than an oompa loompa stuck on the third level of candy crush, mate.

ashes is definitely releasing cuz the price is dropping, now it's DOA.
Big Aint are terrible; Ross is great.
You'll eat your hat if you're not playing before Dec; you'd have to be drinking to think it'll release in Dec; Dec is the best business time.
Ross has to take Ashes into account; Ross doesn't worry about Ashes.

there is literally no need to be selective. you have taken every possible position, one after the other. You have gone much further than Ross ever has, and ladled it all out with a good serving of home-spun sanctimonious bull. and then thrown in some insults too...

whenever it's released, you'll be able to point to a post and say "I told you so". but anyone with a brain will know there will be posts where you swear blind that release date could never happen. I'll have a credibility conversation with you any day of the week. i'll win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread