Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the world of modern day gaming. It's a blood thirsty bitch goddess that will suck you dry if it could.

It's not new... Gauntlet in the 80's was the first game I remember where you were renting the machine based on time where it was impossible to keep playing without continually paying.

The Arcade I frequented stayed open overnight as four of us played that game continuously for more than 30 hours.

Just 64 days (max) left for the game release!!!! Cant wait :cheers!

It's not new... Gauntlet in the 80's was the first game I remember where you were renting the machine based on time where it was impossible to keep playing without continually paying.

The Arcade I frequented stayed open overnight as four of us played that game continuously for more than 30 hours.

Aah Gauntlet, probably the first game I played on the MSX back when I was a little nipper.
I learnt to load gamea before I was potty trained

You should piss on trickstars chips and release on 21/22 November! No better time to market the game than during the pre 1st test hype:)

I'm sure we would get an announcement on the commentators atleast, before Nov 7th. As that sorta news wouldn't be left to the public to find out and report.

I'm sure we would get an announcement on the commentators atleast, before Nov 7th. As that sorta news wouldn't be left to the public to find out and report.

Well normally one can expect some info to keep flowing out throughout the week up-till the actual event in order to build momentum. Maybe if someone can share how it worked for RLL2, then we can have a better idea on what to expect :)!

Well normally one can expect some info to keep flowing out throughout the week up-till the actual event in order to build momentum. Maybe if someone can share how it worked for RLL2, then we can have a better idea on what to expect :)!

What kind of info?? I am expecting something to discuss on as it has been nothing else other than the update discussion on the number of bugs found....Atleast the controls page would have something to discuss before the play session....:)

Ross can you tell at-least which month we can expect announcement....i think this is not a tricky question....;)

....................................:clap :clap :clap :clap...........................................

I can tell you it won't be January.

Well I attended the RLL2 launch night that only 20 people went to at The Gamesmen in Sydney.

From memory nothing was divulged in the lead up, we weren't allowed to use phones at all and were warned about it.

Once we left we were all on the forums trying to remember what we saw and how the game played.

So more than 10?

It's a joke. Jezuz people around here sometimes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread