Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
See, again that doesn't make any sense. You're not doing it right. Less bitter, more better. You'll get there... 5/10 for effort. Moving on now... Whats your latest date-release-pick for DBC14? Genuine question... got a theory?

never changed* - 1st week of Dec is the favourite; nate silver would be putting it at like 80%; last week of Nov 15%. remaining 5% is the contingency for if ashes manage to release last week of Nov before DBC, in which case all bets are off. but i am really not getting into that again

*since i last twisted into this position

Still holding on to 14/11/13!!!!

Biggs I knew it was a joke me old mucker I have a sense of humour too!!! And although I prefer it from Kevin bloody Wilson or 12th man, you have your moments too!

Most people do have a sense of humour kiddo, some others I thought that had one I turned out to be horrifically wrong so I'm taking precautions now in case others fall off their meds...

EDIT:

never changed* - 1st week of Dec is the favourite; nate silver would be putting it at like 80%

Quality.

See, that's almost better. Still bitter, about 20% less than before. Ease it out, love. Ease it out. Name dropping Nate Silver was a good twist though (that's how you use an intended pun properly*).

There needs to be a betting thread or something, since we're down to manageable odds for the release date. Lets see some ODDS SCIENCE! To the MATHS MOBILE!

*even though the original concept-contortion-comedy was spurious at best, but hey, not everyone is as good as me. Ooooh, look. I can "star" things too! SMALL TEXT! Sneak it away, all hidden down here n'all

Last edited:
Play session =7th +
A week. = 7 days
Release. =14th!!! Bloody hell did you see what I did there, back in 93 I got a g.c.s.e C grade, finally I have something to show for it!!!!

Italicising???? The goddam Italians ain't got nothing to do with it!!!!!

Play session =7th +
A week. = 7 days
Release. =14th!!! Bloody hell did you see what I did there, back in 93 I got a g.c.s.e C grade, finally I have something to show for it!!!!

i seriously hope so. i would never have been more happy to be wrong, except maybe that time I thought Chloe Belsen was too classy to take it up the wrongun*

*i'm assuming as i have used correct cricket terminology this is absolutely fine, right?

I think you're reaching for the 14th. Go back a few hundred pages and work back your calculations from when TruBlu generally announce/release these things and their window. It's usually about a month (or less) from announcement to release.

but italicising a joke is never the way to do it...

Been doing it since I logged in in ought-nine bucko. No need to make a thing out of a thing that isn't a thing. But glad we're moving down the line of "things to point out that are different on internet forums what other people normally do". For your benefit, I'll skip posting in multiple colors and fonts* ...lets kiss and make up now and you can go back to clicking "like" on me and Snowy's posts again like old times...

*P.S it's spelled italicizing but i'll do it all in small so we can pretend it's not really here

Biggs I didn't realise how tru blu do things, was just goin on a hunch that Ross may wanna release soon after play sessions as I'm confident it'll go very eell( hoping) you maybe right. As I've said before it more hope than science!!!

It's usually about a month (or less) from announcement to release.
Though as I've said previously, the less notice that Big Ant give of the release date, the less room for Ashes to run a spoiler campaign.

I think this won't be like their previous campaigns, let alone like what other companies do.

P.S it's italicizing
Should get those eleventy point infractions out again for trying to correct someone using American spellings.

When you've roamed the world as I have for seven years, you quickly find the American spelling is the BEST AND DON'T ARGUE. But I'll take the infraction like a sailor... Also, I did it in small caps, so; Comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread