Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not far away whatever happens. Chill.

If you predicted how bad the Ashes 2013 Game then let it rip, otherwise don't.

Unfortunately, and this may sound a lot more provocative than it's intended to be, but apparently the only person here who knew how bad AC13 could be was you, as you said what's released barely differs from what you saw in June...

My mother in law is visiting between Christmas and New Year, if I have to talk to her you will never be forgiven, however good this game is...

----------

It's not far away whatever happens. Chill.

If you predicted how bad the Ashes 2013 Game then let it rip, otherwise don't.

----------

So you predicted Ashes was coming, the rest of us had a couple of days warning, and also how bad Ashes was going to be. Cool.

Not what I said at all, quite the opposite I was vociferous in my belief it wouldn't release... But I did speculate what may occur if it did.

One guy. Me.

Ok...BUT, clearly the game has caused the release of DBC14 to be put back (massive assumption but i'll go with it), so if you predicted it why was this not factored in when saying the game would 100% be in here in 2013?*

*please do not punch me in the face.

Ok...BUT, clearly the game has caused the release of DBC14 to be put back (massive assumption but i'll go with it), so if you predicted it why was this not factored in when saying the game would 100% be in here in 2013?*

Why must you assume that? Remember it takes about a month from submission to shelves. That means they could have submitted well before Ashes was released, or even announced to release, and we still wouldn't have it yet.

Why must you assume that? Remember it takes about a month from submission to shelves. That means they could have submitted well before Ashes was released, or even announced to release, and we still wouldn't have it yet.

I'm talking about right now, not before.

Ross, is there any consideration at all of releasing TTC before DBC in case the latter does not come out this year taking the various factors into account?

He predicted it would be that bad...he didn't predict it would release.

He said its not far away. If you trust Ross, that should be enough for now.

Ross, is there any consideration at all of releasing TTC before DBC in case the latter does not come out this year taking the various factors into account?

That actually isn't a bad idea, that way we get a game so the fans can play while bigant can relax and watch what happens with AC.

Obviously the same problems still arise though with retailers unless its for download only, not only that but TTC looks a very good game in its own right, can't see it just thrown out there.

TTC is download only.

It is far superior to Ashes 2013. The only non-Big Ant Studios person here that has seen it is CaptainOz, putting him on the spot a bit however I think he would agree that it is better.

PS: Feel free to disagree and speak your mind of course Captain.

He predicted it would be that bad...he didn't predict it would release.

He said its not far away. If you trust Ross, that should be enough for now.

I do trust Ross. I'm simply trying to understand and what better way than to quiz/ask the CEO!

Last edited:
^^I almost skip a heartbeat whenever I see you have posted in this thread :yes

I can offer you a suggestion. Here's what I do:

loginFacebook(); // first thing in the day
if(no post from DBC'14)
{
gotoPCForums('relaxed'); // knowing there is no announcement yet you come here being less anxious
}
else
{
gotoPCForums('ecstatic'); // let's party tonight
}

TTC is download only.

It is far superior to Ashes 2013. The only non-Big Ant Studios person here that has seen it is CaptainOz, putting him on the spot a bit however I think he would agree that it is better.

Playing it down a bit Ross? We have seen the video too and as is the case with DBC, TTC feels like Cricket! Surely you can't be comparing it with AC13?!

What I would like to know from CaptainOz though since he has seen both the games in action, which one are you more excited for?

TTC is download only.

Is there a possibility you would release it first, (as I said and you confirmed, its a good game itself) or do you plan a marketing strategy for it. As its for download I think it reduces your costs etc but surely it would not be just thrown out cheap, which could impact on DB itself? Bloody mind boggling this cricket game industry, glad I'm a brickie!!! Too cold=can't work raining=can't work everything else=Head down arse up. Simples!!!!!

I think the mistake that Ross made was conducting the play session which has made it very difficult to wait for the game...;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread