Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC PLAYABLE NOW!

Status
Not open for further replies.
TTC will be cheap, it's just a bit of fun, no comparison to the feature set of DBC14.

If you liked the old game played on felt with the ball bearing then you will particularly enjoy it.

@Ricky I know you've been waiting forever for it - if you were in Melbourne I'd invite you over for a game.

TTC will be cheap, it's just a bit of fun, no comparison to the feature set of DBC14.

If you liked the old game played on felt with the ball bearing then you will particularly enjoy it.

@Ricky I know you've been waiting forever for it - if you were in Melbourne I'd invite you over for a game.

Oh that is very kind of you sir, just want both the games to be a super success, you deserve it :thumbs

Anyone here proclaiming to be an expert from a consumer point of view has got it wrong right out the gate. The consumer does not matter in this transaction - the retail buyers will decide when you get the games - everyone forecasts when those buyers will be ready, willing and able to buy them. End of.

Do these buyers ever actually look at the game itself, or just base everything on forecasts, stats etc...?

Hey Ross

I've spent the day reading most of the posts here and could only get to 1 conclusion.....All the negative post should not be taken as such, just people eagerly awaiting your game and voicing a bit of frustration. I'm sure you take it as such and are actually happy so many people want to play the game.;)

I doubt that this is a sensible option, but is there any point in trying to force AC13s hand by announcing a release date for DBC. I wonder if they would even react, however if they did, it gives you the option to delay DBC with the knowledge of when/if Ashes are releasing on console.

Then at some point afterwards, release DBC without having to worry of an impending release of another game

Thoughts?

I doubt that this is a sensible option, but is there any point in trying to force AC13s hand by announcing a release date for DBC. I wonder if they would even react, however if they did, it gives you the option to delay DBC with the knowledge of when/if Ashes are releasing on console.

Then at some point afterwards, release DBC without having to worry of an impending release of another game

Thoughts?

We don't even know if their offices are open, they can't even make sure a guy bowls in the correct direction, they could be in my yard gnawing the bark off a tree..

It's just a question of DBC14 releasing when there is the minimum damage possible from this abhorrence. I doubt that will be this year, but nobody knows, I doubt even Ross knows for certain

Don Bradman Cricket 14...The game Mike Fegan doesn't want you to have.

Thoughts?

Considering the insanity that it actually got released at all, there is the possibility that the console versions are not quite as shite as the steam version and the smelly steaming version was released first to prompt such a move in the hope they could somehow pass muster and pick up sales in the confusion of two cricket games on the market, but that kind of strategy would probably create a lot of badwill for the publisher.

Looking forward to DBC, but found pocket cricket today to keep me amused.

We are just gonna post so called "Views" and increase the number of pages in the thread and we are never gonna understand their release plans unless the official announcement is made....:facepalm

P.S:That includes me as well..;)

I think Trickstar are doing what they have wanted to do for months now, hurt Bigant as simple as that. Mike Bloody Fegan has not been on here by name for months but I don't always sign in, I bet he reads all this and makes his moves from that. It's like wanting a women but there is a better man for her so you do everything in your power to f--k up his chance with her. I hate this.:mad

PS Blocker, I agree mostly with you. Being the view on cricket games will not change if released this bloody year or the next but at the same time I see why Ross is still waiting. If he released soon and for some reason they did to it would hurt DBC14 big time but also in time people would see the light.

PS To Ross good luck mate with what ever plan you and True Blu make, sure I am pissed that it looks like 2013 is gone to dust but I have waited this longer and I will wait as long as needed. There will be days I will hate you and sorry to say there has been a few in the last few weeks.

PS last bit of this email, let's hope 505 games cancel ashes soon like Friday.:D

----------

Don Bradman Cricket 14...The game Mike Fegan doesn't want you to have.

Spot on, he is jealous as simple as that. What a assh-le.:mad

Yeah I hadn't thought of it like that, not only has Mike Fegan produced the worst game of all time, but he has also stopped me playing, if it is any good, what could be my best game of all time..

Are some of you guys actually serious? You ACTUALLY believe that AC13 is still playing a part in DBC strategy? You do know that AC13 will not release on console, how can it? It's been pulled from steam and there is no way that I can see it being accepted for console.

So anyone who thinks ashes has some bearing on dbc isn't thinking straight, there's probably other problems which will cause dbc to release in 2014 if that is to happen. Not ashes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread